Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna feat Maluma | Medellín | April 17, 2019

3 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Wasn't she supposed to make a video in India this week? um1 

Artistic and stylized Hindu inspired music video would be cool. 

There are 100 rumors about making videos in India, Africa etc. jj4 I srsl don't know if she's doing videos or something else. jj4 A visual album means that the album will have a message from the start to the top, not messy songs like BIM. jj4 And i'm pretty sure we will have some messy songs, not as BIM but still. jj4

25 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

There are 100 rumors about making videos in India, Africa etc. jj4 I srsl don't know if she's doing videos or something else. jj4 A visual album means that the album will have a message from the start to the top, not messy songs like BIM. jj4 And i'm pretty sure we will have some messy songs, not as BIM but still. jj4

A visual album doesn't have to be conceptual. It is just a collection of music videos for every song on the album.

It is great if she is making a lot of videos, but I hope she will serve quality and art. Not here for a visual album where most of the videos are cheap and basic. 

Judging by her looks, it definitely seems like videos are being made. She wouldn't do this for the documentary. It is interesting that she said something like "a girl needs to make money for music videos" with MDNA Skin ad posted on Instagram in the end of 2018.

I think there will be a documentary. The question is if she is still working on it. It has to be edited and that takes time, so it might not be released exactly around new album. Maybe later, during touring.

Some fans think she did a music video in Morocco in 2018, but that would have been unrealistic, because she still was working on the album. I think she started working on music videos this year and her Instagram and rumors indicate that. Even if her album wasn't exactly finished in January and February, it was probably in the final phase, so it wasn't a problem to make music videos.

Maybe there won't be a visual album, but just a lot of music videos. It is possible that music videos will be a part of the documentary, which will be released around album release, if the documentary is finished by then.

I honestly expect messy moments only from songs and videos with feature artists. eve1 

5 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

A visual album doesn't have to be conceptual. It is just a collection of music videos for every song on the album.

It is great if she is making a lot of videos, but I hope she will serve quality and art. Not here for a visual album where most of the videos are cheap and basic. 

Judging by her looks, it definitely seems like videos are being made. She wouldn't do this for the documentary. It is interesting that she said something like "a girl needs to make money for music videos" with MDNA Skin ad posted on Instagram in the end of 2018.

I think there will be a documentary. The question is if she is still working on it. It has to be edited and that takes time, so it might not be released exactly around new album. Maybe later, during touring.

Some fans think she did a music video in Morocco in 2018, but that would have been unrealistic, because she still was working on the album. I think she started working on music videos this year and her Instagram and rumors indicate that. Even if her album wasn't exactly finished in January and February, it was probably in the final phase, so it wasn't a problem to make music videos.

Maybe there won't be a visual album, but just a lot of music videos. It is possible that music videos will be part of the documentary, which will be released around album release, of the documentary is finished by then.

I honestly expect messy moments only from songs and videos with feature artists. eve1 

I think she did a music video for her, and one music video for Maluma's song. Rumors are saying the song will be in his album. eve1

5 minutes ago, hector said:

girl she looks snatching i cant giveup1 im so ready for this bop

Yeah, she looks great. I expect glamorous looks (Marilyn Monroe or classic Hollywood icons teas).

I wonder if she will wear the same necklace in every fucking video. eve1 

3 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

I think she did a music video for her, and one music video for Maluma's song. Rumors are saying the song will be in his album. eve1

I hope, but that looked like they were working on her music video, not his. sia2 

11 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Yeah, she looks great. I expect glamorous looks (Marilyn Monroe or classic Hollywood icons teas).

I wonder if she will wear the same necklace in every fucking video. eve1 

right? she looks so good in that video, as if she was born 4 seconds before recording it. A youthful legend! 

i didn't even notice the necklace giveup2 

1 hour ago, Régine Filange said:

Updated the title since is 80% sure it will be named Indian Summer. jj4

Have you ever thought that Portugese media is also just going with the rumors? dead4 Indian Summer is apparently the name of that Takara commercial song from 1995 and THAT has been revealed recently on several forums by COLLECTORS. The media probably thought it's the title of her new single which is STILL not confirmed and not even that likely.

On 3/26/2019 at 11:01 AM, Madonna said:

Indian Summer is apparently the name of that Takara commercial song from 1995 and THAT has been revealed recently on several forums by COLLECTORS. The media probably thought it's the title of her new single which is STILL not confirmed and not even that likely.

mte

On 3/26/2019 at 4:01 PM, Madonna said:

Have you ever thought that Portugese media is also just going with the rumors? dead4 Indian Summer is apparently the name of that Takara commercial song from 1995 and THAT has been revealed recently on several forums by COLLECTORS. The media probably thought it's the title of her new single which is STILL not confirmed and not even that likely.

educate them all lol3 

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.