Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna feat Maluma | Medellín | April 17, 2019

1 minute ago, Rachel Green said:

what is this bop omg fall3 at first it was disappointing but the second half made up for it fall3 one two cha cha cha demi1

This album will be such a bop fall3 I'm a whore for Madonna doing latin music especially after Deeper and Deeper jj2 Production is also fresher than Rebel Heart's

5 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Is that you in your avatar?

tenor.gif?itemid=9152170 

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

Maluma is the only reason the song’s somewhat alive, so don’t dare coming for him. 

Her verses just sound off key, awkward and half baked. That’s the problem. 

You're right, it's basically his song nicki5

4 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

This album will be such a bop fall3 I'm a whore for Madonna doing latin music especially after Deeper and Deeper jj2 Production is also fresher than Rebel Heart's

Is that you in your avatar?

tenor.gif?itemid=9152170 

yes ari9

Just now, Saiga said:

It won't lol3

This won't even chart on the Bubbling Under. She better perform something else on Eurovision if she wants a European hit. This is embarrassing. lol3 

I really don't know, after a couple listens, her vocals are too quiet, and I don't think this has "First Single" material. While the song is catchy and I like it, but, I don't know. As others have said, it's more like Maluma's song than Madonna's. Love that Cha Cha part. 

Just now, Madonna said:

This won't even chart on the Bubbling Under. She better perform something else on Eurovision if she wants a European hit. This is embarrassing. lol3 

It'll grow on you sis! That second half is LIFE.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.