Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna feat Maluma | Medellín | April 17, 2019

It sounds like one of those songs where the actual music is basically irrelevant because it’s more about an abrasive melody/vocal. That’s worked for her before, I guess, but it feels a little bland here. 

2 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

the distorted piano is great tho i really love it!

I like it too!  But the vocal line was the real centerpiece, you know what I mean? It’s a bit different than a song like HugeBlackCock I mean Heart Break City where things come together between the vox and the instrumentation a bit more seamlessly. 

On 9/21/2018 at 1:37 AM, Satori said:

I like it too!  But the vocal line was the real centerpiece, you know what I mean? It’s a bit different than a song like HugeBlackCock I mean Heart Break City where things come together between the vox and the instrumentation a bit more seamlessly. 

Sis it was a 0:50 snippet, we haven't heard the studio version yet. ari9 Even tho I liked it, the dramatic piano parts gives me life tbh. ari9

@Mod_Crown.pngModerators pin it pls

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.