Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Confirmed Songs for the Liberation Tour

From the previews we've gotten, it seems as if Unless It's with You, Sick of Sittin', and Maria will be performed on tour! What other songs (from Liberation and the rest of her discography) do you think will be included?

I love maria and Unless its with you so I am super excited. Sick of Sitting I am not a huge fan of but that song is MADE for live-performance so I think it will be so much better live, especially if attending live.

--

Also obviously she will do some of her old hits, most of the people going will want to listen to genie/beautiful etc, only hardcore fans would want those songs to not be performed ever again.

Accelerate

Fall in Line

Like I Do

Maria

Sick of Sittin'

Unless It's with You

Pipe / Masochist / Deserve (I think only one is gonna make it if anything)

Genie in a Bottle

Dirrty

Beautiful

Fighter

Can't Hold Us Down

Ain't No Other Man

Candyman

Bionic

Woohoo

Not Myself Tonight

You Lost Me

Your Body

I guess...?

4 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

Maria is THAT song on Liberation

3 hours ago, StrippedX said:

UIWY is THAT song on Liberation 

3 hours ago, Queen said:

Masochist is THAT song on Liberation

1 hour ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

wat2

lmfao1 

On 9/20/2018 at 6:19 PM, Madhater said:

Oh yeah, that makes more sense fall2 

But...I'm sure all Fighter remeber that folder on Xtina's stylists's tumblr called "UIWY". There were some inspirations,photos etc. so it's possible that the song was supposed to be a single but sth changed. We all also remember when Xtina promised us a new album by the end of 2016 so I guess she had a different idea back then nicki5     

Anyway, it's great that Xtina's going to perform the song on tour. I just wish she would sing it the way the song deserves to be performed-without unnecessary screams etc. oprah7   

16 minutes ago, Mondcard93 said:

I’m hoping the show is at least 2 hours long. It’s been long enough, we at least deserve that from her. I’ve been waiting to see her since I was 11 years old. I’d hate for her show to only be an hour long. 

I don't think she's able to perform for 2 hrs every 2 or 3 days oprah3 I'm afraid the tour'll affect her voice just like it happened to Adele dead2 I hope i'm wrong but such a long break from touring is not good. But let's stay positive. I hope she'll enjoy touring so it'll encourage her to tour more often than she used to demi1 

I expect X7 tour in 2021/2022  kesha4

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.