Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Ya'll come for Madonna Nation, but...

I was shocked a site like mandonnanation exists when someone mentioned it in ?ukmix. There were thread titles like "Me, I am obese --- the divorced fateuse" or "Malaria Curry" etc. Really low standards to even talk about. Madonna has the lowest of fanbases.

2 hours ago, HninSi said:

I was shocked a site like mandonnanation exists when someone mentioned it in ?ukmix. There were thread titles like "Me, I am obese --- the divorced fateuse" or "Malaria Curry" etc. Really low standards to even talk about. Madonna has the lowest of fanbases.

Screaming at these two names! lmfao2 

Me I Am Obese! lmfao2lmfao2 

16 hours ago, Jjang said:

Not you trying to pull a sympathy card. gaga1 The fact that the comments I'm talking about preceded my response about Aretha makes your argument sound very genuine, you know. But let's pretend that was the case : I never called Aretha dumb. hottie1 Try to fish for more valid reasons, sis.

What is this half-assed reply 💀💀💀maybe you will convince someone with this bs but we see right through you

9 minutes ago, HninSi said:

A fan forum =/= FOTP. A fan forum is madonnanation, gagadaily, mainly for one specific artist.

The worst things were posted by Mariah fans in here and that's all that counts, whether is a fan site or not. moo11

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

We came for you because you came for Aretha !!! 

Reality : you came for me before I even mentioned Aretha 

okayyy

Alternative reality maybe.

Fossils are truly something else @Merryem💀💀💀💀💀

On 9/21/2018 at 8:24 AM, Yzma said:

In response to all the death wishing/age mocking threads about Madonna made by Gaga and Mariah fans! clap2

You weren't a member during the peak of vileness in here, so please shut up! clap2 Just deal with the fact that you are NOT ALWAYS right. That kind of acceptance might help you sleep at night.

When are you gonna get over 2015? You've been whining for almost 4 years now.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.