Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Ya'll come for Madonna Nation, but...

Why are you acting like Gaga Daily members are any better? gaga1 Sure, it's more cohesively moderated than any other fan forum but that just means that it has a good mod team. Otherwise it would literally be Madonna Nation 2.0 

Look how nasty they treat Katy (mind you, someone who has shown Gaga nothing but love and support for years now). They're cocky, egomaniacs, cynical idiots who think they've earned the right to be that way when in reality they reek of double standard and hypocrisy. 

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/276520-katy-perry-wants-to-act-in-movies/

Terrible fan base, yes! 

@Yzma 

No, we don’t come for MN (only casually mention it) and we don’t make threads about it cause it’s rather sad and don’t deserve any recognition that people in their 30s seethe over someone’s success. 

gaga1 

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

No, we don’t come for MN (only casually mention it) and we don’t make threads about it cause it’s rather sad and don’t deserve any recognition that people in their 30s are seething over someone’s success. 

gaga1 

There are a lot of 30 year olds on GGD actually, I remember there were plenty when I was a member (starting from 2012) so that's that

And yes it's absolutely always mentioned whenver someone is trying to prove Madonna's fan base is somehow uniquely stupid and annoying when factually all fan bases whether on fan forums or Twitter / Instagram are a bunch of cynical lunatics, let that be the ground we all stand on from now on and stop spreading false reputation gaga1

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

There are a lot of 30 year olds on GGD actually, I remember there were plenty when I was a member (starting from 2012) so that's that

And yes it's absolutely always mentioned whenver someone is trying to prove Madonna's fan base is somehow uniquely stupid and annoying when factually all fan bases whether on fan forums or Twitter / Instagram are a bunch of cynical lunatics, let that be the ground we all stand on from now on and stop spreading false reputation gaga1

Almost every single Gaga fan on FOTP is aware of the fact there are lunatics and delusional units in each fanbase. The problem is with @Régine Filange who can’t handle that after being clocked multiple times:

“It’s never Madonna fans!!!!1111”

“You don’t have receipts!!!!1111”

“Little Monsters are the worst!!!111” gaga1 Btw the last time I mentioned that shithole (MN) was because of his thread.

Personally I don’t see a point of making fun of people who certainly have some mental health problems and resides in a pits of hell that is MadonnaNation - that’s why I will never make a thread dedicated to them. On the other hand you can see that hardcore Madonna fans were so quick to throw shit on Gaga and her fanbase recently in Battlegrounds for a little kii moment. gaga1 

I still remember how vile Gaga stans were at the height of her career, especially on Twitter. They were everything they claimed to be against. It's gotten better but there was so much ugliness from those who claimed to be vehemently against bullying (it didn't help that she didn't step in and say anything).

7 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Almost every single Gaga fan on FOTP is aware of the fact there are lunatics and delusional units in each fanbase. The problem is with @Régine Filange who can’t handle that after being clocked multiple times:

There's still this unspoken and sometimes spoken (if you were an 'active' Madonna stan like me, you'd notice it far more often) code of "but we will never be as bad as Madonna fans" underlying, always. gaga1 When again, if we're being dead honest : yes, they are as bad. Period.

10 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

MadonnaNation still takes the cake gaga1 

See. gaga1

Just now, attitude said:

I still remember how vile Gaga stans were at the height of her career, especially on Twitter. They were everything they claimed to be against. It's gotten better but there was so much ugliness from those who claimed to be vehemently against bullying (it didn't help that she didn't step in and say anything).

Notorious for threatening to kill you via Twitter, who could forget gaga1 They shut down when Gaga took the L for a few years and now they're getting back to full cynical mode cause ASIB is getting rave reviews. gaga1 They feel validated, but lord forbid you mention the critical success of projects such as Lemoande or tons of Madonna's career highlights to them. gaga1

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

There's still this unspoken and often spoked (if you were an 'active' Madonna stan like me, you'd notice it far more often) code of "but we will never be as bad as Madonna fans" underlying, always. gaga1 When again, if we're being dead honest : yes, they are as bad. Period.

See. gaga1

I actually agree with @Freaky Prince - MN is a gutter, with no control over what people post over there as long as you don’t criticise Madonna gaga1 And that’s sadly a fact.

5 minutes ago, attitude said:

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Notorious for threatening to kill you via Twitter, who could forget gaga1 They shut down when Gaga took the L for a few years and now they're getting back to full cynical mode cause ASIB is getting rave reviews. gaga1 They feel validated, but lord forbid you mention the critical success of projects such as Lemoande or tons of Madonna's career highlights to them. gaga1

So we talk about Twitter now, too? gaga1 Nice topic juggling from both of you guys

Just now, Urbanov said:

I actually agree with @Freaky Prince - MN is a gutter, with no control over what people post over there as long as you don’t criticise Madonna gaga1 And that’s sadly a fact.

Well then attack the mod team if you want to genuinely criticize them, it's their fault. You should see the GGD chat room back in the day when it wasn't moderated. gaga1 Basically a lynch mob cult. gaga1

19 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Well then attack the mod team if you want to genuinely criticize them, it's their fault. You should see the GGD chat room back in the day when it wasn't moderated. gaga1 Basically a lynch mob cult. gaga1

Yeah but GGD did better. MN still remains an uncontrolled shithole gaga1 

19 minutes ago, Jjang said:

We are talking about fans and what we oberserve from their social media behavior, period. gaga1 MN has like what, 40 members? gaga1 Not enough to testify 

Fans from these two certain boards dedicated to their faves gaga1 I don’t see Twitter being mentioned in the OP so nice try juggler

22 minutes ago, Merryem said:

when has a monster come for madonnanation that wasn't in retaliation for a fossil coming for gaga fans in some way

Are you seriously expecting me to respond with a series of links that counter that argument? gaga1 You know damn well that's not realistic. 

But anyway, I googled "GGD Madonna Nation" and 

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/275535-i-made-an-account-on-madonnanation/

As a Madonna fan on FOTP, I've experienced tons of noted (and I didn't use the word 'bullied' or 'shamed' cause then you'll pull the victim card, which I'll address in sec!) for supposedly being of the same breed of these assholes, I bet users like @Yzma can testify as well, I mean, how many times were you associated with MN merely due to criticizing Gaga or just randomly have that forum name dropped (go back to MN! etc) whenever you were arguing with someone on here, no matter the topic? 

And I'm not even claiming we are victims lmao, you wish you had that impact honey, I'm merely stating a double standard - plain and simple. 

13 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Yeah but GGD did better. MN still remains an uncontrolled shithole gaga1 

Because Gaga (at the time) was actively viewing that forum and so mods' had to keep it a NSFW zone, I've had several encounters with GGD mods on different platforms (Facebook, Twitter) and they were horrible human beings and stereotypical Gaga fans. The main Admin is not even a massive Gaga fan anymore, he does it for the money and hell yes he doesn't want that shithole turning into, well... a shithole.

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Fans from these two certain boards dedicated to their faves gaga1 I don’t see Twitter being mentioned in the OP so nice try juggler

How are they going to threaten to kill Katy Perry (or any other artist that is considered a peer) if it's not on Twitter, though? Are they going to tag her in a GGD thread? gaga1 I used MN as an example of a vehicle that you guys use to come for Madonna fans in general, I wasn't making it a GGD vs. MN thread. 

But let's pretend Twitter and GGD monsters are seperate human beings. gaga1

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

How are they going to threaten to kill Katy Perry (or any other artist that is considered a peer) if it's not on Twitter, though? Are they going to tag her in a GGD thread? gaga1 I used MN as an example of a vehicle that you guys use to come for Madonna fans in general, I wasn't making it a GGD vs. MN thread. 

But let's pretend Twitter and GGD monsters are seperate human beings. gaga1

We don’t have to pretend. Twitter stans are the worst and it’s not a thing of being a Little Monster. Have you seen Beyhive, Barbz or Navy on Twitter? gaga1 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.