Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

IICHLIWP

Venice Bitch VS. Mariners Apartment Complex

Which Song?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Track Is Your Favourite?

• Mariner's Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch

Venice bitch is the bitch who blows out of water those mariners. 

Venice bitch is the bitch who floods your apartment.

Venice bitch is complex bitch. 

jj2

I love them equally though, but I agree that Venice Bitch gets an edge over MAC. 

I adore both but I do think I prefer MAC slightly more. 

I mean:

"Catch a wave and take in the sweetness,
Think about it, the darkness, the deepness,
All the things that make me who am I"

giveup1 

And:

"So, kiss the sky and whisper to jesus,
My, my, my, you found this, you need this
So take a deep breath, baby let me in"

giveup1 

34 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I adore both but I do think I prefer MAC slightly more. 

I mean:

"Catch a wave and take in the sweetness,
Think about it, the darkness, the deepness,
All the things that make me who am I"

giveup1 

And:

"So, kiss the sky and whisper to jesus,
My, my, my, you found this, you need this
So take a deep breath, baby let me in"

giveup1 

I think the lyrics from MAC are honestly career highlights and way better than VB's lyrics but I think that VB is a little bolder and different for her, plus they feel like they're approximately the same length for me despite VB being 6 minutes longer rip4 

Y9iV.gif

I think #bothwon

9 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I think the lyrics from MAC are honestly career highlights and way better than VB's lyrics but I think that VB is a little bolder and different for her, plus they feel like they're approximately the same length for me despite VB being 6 minutes longer rip4 

Y9iV.gif

I think #bothwon

Yeah I'd agree. They tie pretty much. MAC has better lyrics but I do enjoy VB a little more sonically. 

Both make me incredibly excited for the album. I wasn't expecting this much of a sound change so fast. I mean I figured she'd go more folky but she really went there. I'm interested to see what we're gonna get. Jack is surprisingly not being a disappointment jj2 

40 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Both make me incredibly excited for the album. I wasn't expecting this much of a sound change so fast. I mean I figured she'd go more folky but she really went there. I'm interested to see what we're gonna get. Jack is surprisingly not being a disappointment jj2 

yeah, I'm really excited for this album jj2 not only is she taking risks but it also seems like it's gonna be more of a cohesive album (LFL's incohesiveness really was a detriment tbh)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.