Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Minogue | Kylie Minogue | White Vinyl Reissue | September 21

38 minutes ago, Dookie Quill said:

Watch this get sold out immediately, and put on Discogs for $200-$300. orangu1 

Already on there eve1

Cheaper than the others that have been issued tho likely cause it was already on vinyl originally - And was reissued on black vinyl not long ago

We need Impossible Princess Kylie eve1

15 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Already on there eve1

Cheaper than the others that have been issued tho likely cause it was already on vinyl originally - And was reissued on black vinyl not long ago

We need Impossible Princess Kylie eve1

Oop! Watch Kylie snub IP and release Body Language or Light Years next. eve1 Assuming either album doesn't have one already.

14 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Good News kylie6 Looks like it will also be released WW on Amazon!!!!! kylie6

Let me go ahead and snatch one, it'll look good next to my Rhythm Of Love boxset! jj2kylie6

13 hours ago, Lachlan said:

Okay but where's Impossible Princess bitch we already have this one.

For real though it literally is what the fans WANT

35 minutes ago, Dookie Quill said:

Oop! Watch Kylie snub IP and release Body Language or Light Years next. eve1 Assuming either album doesn't have one already.

Let me go ahead and snatch one, it'll look good next to my Rhythm Of Love boxset! jj2kylie6

LY was released earlier this year at same grocery chain fall8

BL is rumored to be coming

Also boxset will probably arrive like next week kylie6

13 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

For real though it literally is what the fans WANT

LY was released earlier this year at same grocery chain fall8

BL is rumored to be coming

Also boxset will probably arrive like next week kylie6

Mess. fall8

It came in today! kylie6 My dad and step-mom almost sent it back because it didn't have my name on it and they didn't know it was mine. rip3

40 minutes ago, Dookie Quill said:

Mess. fall8

It came in today! kylie6 My dad and step-mom almost sent it back because it didn't have my name on it and they didn't know it was mine. rip3

Omg cry6 Thank Godlie they didnt fall8 I am now realizing I completely forgot to put your name which is fall8 cause I know it fall8

23 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Omg cry6 Thank Godlie they didnt fall8 I am now realizing I completely forgot to put your name which is fall8 cause I know it fall8

It's okay king! I just told them I forgot to ask to have my name put on the package. fall8

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.