Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Closeted Shawn Mendes’ closeted friend is being usurped by a proud black woman, why?

Why  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Why

• Black excellence as always, racists never win
    • Racists never win, black excellence as always

MEkgING.jpgRacist Camisole Cabello was thought to be the star, but quick and desperate attempt to snatch the Latin community with Havana has overshadowed her entire being. Her follow ups flopped, and she’s releasing the worse possible singles. She’s not being taken seriously and is only getting mentioned by the likes of Bazzi and Shawn Mendes, the sexy closeted “In My Blood” singer.

34505a6700000578-3595885-image-m-134_146Ally Brooke while nice and bad built, is not destined for fame. She is too old and can’t sing or dance good enough, also has no stage presence. She will likely host events and model for the upcoming Fashion-Nova Box.

BI_UzsXCQAIa6nj.jpgBisexual habitual weed smoker Lauren was cute for a second, but she’s too preoccupied sucking off Ty Penny Sign to take her career seriously. She is also too outspoken and PC. She may have a small Latin following.

45d2f521-e05f-4373-8b78-7f8276c0f583.jpgDinner Jane is a racist, who appropriates black culture and her stand have already clocked this. Even after purchasing horse vaneers and donning a synthetic party city blonde bob, her new single Bottled Up inside Epics Back page artists list, is flopping. And she has no personality whatsoever.

That leaves our Nubian Queen Normani 1000-normani-kordei.jpgKordei, heir to Beyoncé’s throne. She has even acknowledged by greats like Beyoncé and even The infamous Yes Nipple No Vocal Janet Jackson, who raved about her tribute. She is being invited to high class events, always serves looks and not cocaine nose like Camila, and has the arua of a budding superstar. And not just budding breasts like prepubescent bodied yodeler Camel Cabello. Her organic sleeper hit, “Love Lies” reached number one on Pop Radio a first for both her and goat whisperer DJ Khalid, and number 10 on billboard months after it was released. Her alluring Billboard performance momentarily broke twitter, even though wannabe black without the struggle group BTS was at the event. Normani is just that bitch. 

22 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Idk wtf this post is but if there are receipts of Cabelly Comillo being racist I’d love to see it rav2 

Sis literally google Camila racist, receipts of her using the n word, and calling her fellow band members including Normani “n-words” with hard r 

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

All of them together they just weren’t it, and separately they still just ain’t it.

Top 10 on Billboard, #1 on Pop Radio, highly anticipated solo single and album, attending popular award shows and events, signed to a modeling contract, working with elite producers such as Missy Elliot, acknowledged and liked by the likes of Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj and Janet Jackson, and still going strong despite being relentlessly attacked for being black. 

I think she’s doing perfectly fine, let me know how many copies Utoepeeuh and Indigenous Invader sold. I’m curious! 

Edit: Nevermind! 

US pure album sales: #32

, Utopia 8,880 (debut).

WW sales*:

, Fifth Harmony 73,000 (debut)

Tori Amos no where to be found :) 

6 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Top 10 on Billboard, #1 on Pop Radio, highly anticipated solo single and album, attending popular award shows and events, signed to a modeling contract, working with elite producers such as Missy Elliot, acknowledged and liked by the likes of Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj and Janet Jackson, and still going strong despite being relentlessly attacked for being black. 

I think she’s doing perfectly fine, let me know how many copies Utoepeeuh and Indigenous Invader sold. I’m curious! 

Mariah even approved Normalegendni omg tag drag bag sag fag hag rack that bxtch !! 

DnkS3vQWsAgGxFn?format=jpg&name=900x900

Love Lies :) 

Release Date.February 14, 2018

Category: None

Type: Digital

Certified Units: 2 Million 

Genre: R&B/HIP HOP

Previous Certification:

2x Multi-Platinum | September 17, 2018

Platinum | September 17, 2018

Gold | April 4, 2018

Then when I tried to search Bjorks certified singles this popped up

UNFORTUNATELY THAT SEARCH PRODUCED NO CERTIFICATIONS. PLEASE TRY ANOTHER SEARCH.
11 hours ago, Winnie. said:

Edit: Nevermind! 

US pure album sales: #32

, Utopia 8,880 (debut).

WW sales*:

, Fifth Harmony 73,000 (debut)

Tori Amos no where to be found :) 

You seem threatened by mother cornflake :) meet me at Red Lobster :) 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.