Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

A Scalp Is Torn: New Shallow Snippet

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

That's her voice for years now. Get over it moo12 

Never. She didn't use it on The Cure. She knows how to turn it off but her dumbass keeps using it thinking she sounds good. She seriously has to fucking STOP! moo12 

21 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Never. She didn't use it on The Cure. She knows how to turn it off but her dumbass keeps using it thinking she sounds good. She seriously has to fucking STOP! moo12 

Her The Cure voice wouldn't work on this song imo. The song sounds more intense this way. I like it.

8 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Her The Cure voice wouldn't work on this song imo. The song sounds more intense this way. I like it.

We all know she can sing and belt without sounding as if she had a hot potato in her mouth. It's so annoying that she's making her otherwise beautiful voice sound so fucking ugly.

57 minutes ago, Yzma said:

We all know she can sing and belt without sounding as if she had a hot potato in her mouth. It's so annoying that she's making her otherwise beautiful voice sound so fucking ugly.

Exactly. I’ve seen people at movie theatres cringe and arch their back when she starts her satanic gutteral banshee belt.

It’s so fucking unnecessary why does she do this to us.  

2 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Exactly. I’ve seen people at movie theatres cringe and arch their back when she starts her satanic gutteral banshee belt.

I mean you stan Bjork so it's kinda OK for you to listen to satanic and ''not-human'' voices. moo12

22 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

I mean you stan Bjork so it's kinda OK for you to listen to satanic and ''not-human'' voices. moo12

One thing is a forced edgy voice because you don’t have one, and the other is the voice of the Queen of Alternative Pop – Björk. 

42 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Girl...don’t get yourself warned. ari7 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.