Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Fun Fact Moment: Polish Pop Diva talks Madonna

Nothing special, nothing really important but one of my favourite PL artist dropped her new album right now, and as a promotion of it shes ofc doing interviews and in one of them Madonna poped out as a subject. The Journalist talked about how both of them are fans of Madonna but as she got older she lost her path a bit and now shes doing music for teens and not something appropriate for her age, and the artist (Reni Jusis )made few points how theres nothing wrong with that. I really like when one of my faves support my other fave so in shortcut im gonna write what she said about M, as most of you wont even understand the whole thing ny5

- she is a fan and as in the past it was mostly being fan of the music, now she looks up to Madonna as a inspiration as well, not just in music but also as a person.

- she admires that M at 60 decided to take care of two more children as its hard work, and she admires they way M raises her children

- she disagree with saying that M should do music appropriate for her age ("what is she supposed to do now? sing sad song by the piano?"), as she can do whatever she wants and at this point she is pretty much her own competition for herself.

- she mentions that her favourite moment of M career is her work done with Mirwais (shes gonna be happy soon i guess then lol1 )

- she also mentions quote of M that im not entirely sure if its actually real that "Everything you like today in pop, I already did" and she agrees with that

- and at last as she herself is in music for over 20 years, she doesnt think that your age should dictate what kind of music you chose to create oprah14

in the interview she talks about M at 17m mark, but its no use for most of you guys as theres no subtitles ny5

As for little bit info on Reni Jusis - she was one of very first artists here in Poland to bring electronic, dance, synth pop/ wave and house music to the mainstream, where PL radio stations are swamped with bland pop/rock guitar songs where all of them sound more or less the same, she was always a little bit of fresh air. She loves to experiment with sounds, lyrics. she is a massive supporter of LGBT in Poland, and she also wrote some of her songs about it.

As for little bit info on Reni Jusis - she was one of very first artists here in Poland to bring electronic, dance, synth pop/ wave and house music to the mainstream, where PL radio stations are swamped with bland pop/rock guitar songs where all of them sound more or less the same, she was always a little bit of fresh air. She loves to experiment with sounds, lyrics. she is a massive supporter of LGBT in Poland, and she also wrote some of her songs about it.

heres few sounds if you are interested in checking her out

16 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

gurl she is well acclaimed Polish artist where have you been orly1

Well as a Pole I can definitely say that she's not so well acclaimed,she had one or two successful albums but it  was like 15 or 20 years ago moo1  I can't remember when was the last time when I heard her song/saw her on tv or in newspapers. A few yrs ago she was promoting ecological motherhood and she hit the headlines but it didn't last long.She's forgotten and that's the truth

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.