Aion

Alanis Morissette

hair.jpg

The spiritually-infused banshee queen of the North. cry1

I own all her records, and Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie is my favorite album ever made. cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

Anyone interested in doing a little Lani-loving with me? +tehe3+ I need another super fan in my life. cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Idk how she don't know how she didn't already have her own thread cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Been a fan of Alanis since I was 8-9 tbh moo1 Jagged Little Pill was a big part of my childhood <a href=http://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/default_cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> one of my first albums cry1 Head Over Feet is one of my favorite songs of all time #kanyeshrug

your fave could never moo1

cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> cry2 cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

My favorite album, and album cover, ever cry1 :

Supposed+Former+Infatuation+Junkie.jpg

And this is like, the best review of an album I've ever read. If anyone likes Alanis and likes this album, READ IT. It's basically influenced every album review I've ever tried my hand at. I wish all reviews were as insightful and poetic as the one linked here:

http://www.furia.com/page.cgi?type=twas&id=twas0200

cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> cry2 cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

My favorite album, and album cover, ever cry1 :

Supposed+Former+Infatuation+Junkie.jpg

And this is like, the best review of an album I've ever read. If anyone likes Alanis and likes this album, READ IT. It's basically influenced every album review I've ever tried my hand at. I wish all reviews were as insightful and poetic as the one linked here:

http://www.furia.com/page.cgi?type=twas&id=twas0200

cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> thank you for supplying that review moo1

I forgot that today is the 13th anniversary of the release of Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie. cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

469k in the opening week, a record for a female artist at the time. baby1

How fortuitous that I started this thread today? oprah1

I forgot that today is the 13th anniversary of the release of Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie. cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

469k in the opening week, a record for a female artist at the time. baby1

How fortuitous that I started this thread today? oprah1

you planned it tbh imryma.jpg

Edited by Kelly Kapowski
Yes Gabe gorl you betta stan cry1cry1cry1

Try this one on. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

i have a GH complilation here somewhere. katy1 and aside from the very well known 'ironic', 'you oughta know', 'hands in my pocket' or 'head over feet', 'crazy' was pretty much the only song i loved.

don't like what i'm hearing. is that a song from her dance era? reading some things about her debut on rateyourmusic.com +laughcry+

Colin, I only know JLP recommend me something else cry1

No, I don't suggest songs ever. Go hunting. moo1

i have a GH complilation here somewhere. katy1 and aside from the very well known 'ironic', 'you oughta know', 'hands in my pocket' or 'head over feet', 'crazy' was pretty much the only song i loved.

don't like what i'm hearing. is that a song from her dance era? reading some things about her debut on rateyourmusic.com +laughcry+

It is, it's from her very first album oprah1 2x platinum in Canada, when will your faves? ny9

ny2