Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Céline Dion Announces End of Vegas Residency

Full text from post:

Celine Dion has announced that her current residency at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas will end on June 8, 2019.

I definitely have mixed emotions about this final run.  Las Vegas has become my home and performing at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace has been a big part of my life for the past two decades.  It's been an amazing experience and I'm so grateful to all the fans who have come to see us throughout the years. Every show we do at the Colosseum throughout this fall, and right up until the final one, will feel very special." An exclusive Team Celine pre-sale for the final shows (February 26 to June 8) will start on Tuesday, September 25 at 10 a.m. PT, before the public on-sale date of Friday, September 28 at 10 a.m. PT.

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Didn't realize she's been at Caesar's for TWO DECADES rip2 

That's a long ass residency rip3 

It wasn't the whole 2 decades performing in Vegas. There were long breaks here and there. rav3

43 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Didn't realize she's been at Caesar's for TWO DECADES rip2 

That's a long ass residency rip3 

She's done two residencies in Vegas. The first, A New Day, ran from March 2003 to December 2007. Her second and current one, Celine, began in March 2011. So, she's had some time-off between both gigs.

3 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

Always the queen and pioneer of residencies. Im pretty sure this isnt her last she'll be back half-way through the next decade knowing how Celine works.

Knowing Celine...it will come down to money $$$. She's playing her cards right. 

Say goodbye, then announce a new contract with Bellagio ny1

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.