Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sugar Baby

Mexican Soccer Players Caught Romantic Jamming to Rihanna

It's cool they have a thing for each other, the ugly thing is invation of privacy and how mexican football is full of homophobia, this will bring a lot of toruble for both players, god i hate mexican media  (i'm mexican btw)

Just now, GlenCoco said:

It's cool they have a thing for each other, the ugly thing is invation of privacy and how mexican football is full of homophobia, this will bring a lot of toruble for both players, god i hate mexican media  (i'm mexican btw)

Football in general is a really homophobic and hypermasculine sport.

Just now, Manel said:

Football in general is a really homophobic and hypermasculine sport.

But i've seen in many countries it's more calm now like germany, the US, the UK ... but in general not just the sport, the whole media will turn this two players apart.... they will put this as they are doing something wrong, like they betrayed their team or some stupid shit like that.  Early this year the Mexican football team was caught cheating on their wifes/gf whit hookers ... and they where just fine.... ugh , but just wait and see how unacceptable will this turn out

Just now, GlenCoco said:

But i've seen in many countries it's more calm now like germany, the US, the UK ... but in general not just the sport, the whole media will turn this two players apart.... they will put this as they are doing something wrong, like they betrayed their team or some stupid shit like that.  Early this year the Mexican football team was caught cheating on their wifes/gf whit hookers ... and they where just fine.... ugh , but just wait and see how unacceptable will this turn out

Tell me about it sis. Here in Spain football players have been caught with prostitutes and minors and no one says anything, but the moment Pique (Shakira's husband) was rumored to be homosexual it was blasted all over the news and they were going IN on him.

I hate football and the media.

jj4

1 minute ago, Manel said:

Tell me about it sis. Here in Spain football players have been caught with prostitutes and minors and no one says anything, but the moment Pique (Shakira's husband) was rumored to be homosexual it was blasted all over the news and they were going IN on him.

I hate football and the media.

jj4

LOOOL i remember that drama oh my Shakira, but srsly media should focus on the actuall thing, I'm not a fan at all of football but I know this two guys play very good, I hope people just move on quickly from this and leave this guy be and do whatever they where doing .. i mean they didn't hurt anybody

27 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

yeah but it's just a football thing, they are a hopeless mess, remember the recent scandal of the murder of a soccer fan over a damn game (Tigres vs Monterrey) a lot of them are just dumb

but I know that the mexican media from Tv Azteca and Televisa will show support towards them like Ventaneando, Hoy or Vnega la Alegria

I'm also mexican

3 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

I mean i dont even know them like at all but if they arent official out this isnt too good on their part. Hope they pull through whatever the may be thrown their way. God help them.

God won’t. Lgbt allies will. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.