Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Liberation Tour Setlist - Opening Night (Sept. 25)

I love everything about the Liberation tour, fashion on point, make up on point, vocals on point. Did not expect these at all... usually her make up is a mess (B2B tour), or she has weird costumes. But I love the Liberation costumes, really nice, suitable for her body.. thought she was going to wear super baggy clothes sia3 

Only disappointing thing was she didn't sing my favourite part of Unless it's with you and decided to help two random gays propose to one another instead ari9

48 minutes ago, STJ said:

I love everything about the Liberation tour, fashion on point, make up on point, vocals on point. Did not expect these at all... usually her make up is a mess (B2B tour), or she has weird costumes. But I love the Liberation costumes, really nice, suitable for her body.. thought she was going to wear super baggy clothes sia3 

Only disappointing thing was she didn't sing my favourite part of Unless it's with you and decided to help two random gays propose to one another instead ari9

I was dissapointed too but on the other hand myabe it was a smart decision interesting1 I'm afraid that if she ever sings this part live she'll just do these unnecessary runs jj3

1 hour ago, COOKIES said:

brit8 did we watch the same show??

Yes... jj2 The red Maria dress, the high shoulder Gaga-esque dress, and the dirrty chaps were serving.  The kimono pyjama for Beautiful was bad but overall, her fashion choices for the tour are better than anything she worn so far for this nonexistent Liberation era. jj2

3 hours ago, STJ said:

Yes... jj2 The red Maria dress, the high shoulder Gaga-esque dress, and the dirrty chaps were serving.  The kimono pyjama for Beautiful was bad but overall, her fashion choices for the tour are better than anything she worn so far for this nonexistent Liberation era. jj2

hmm for me the only outfit i like is the deserve dress and the Twice dress. But maybe its just because she is so out of shape and looks huuuuge in everything else. I mean who told her that she looked good in that Express outfit? or the Genie outfit?? Or the chaps?? Unless its with you dress is ugly as sin too.  girl... no.

30 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

hmm for me the only outfit i like is the deserve dress and the Twice dress. But maybe its just because she is so out of shape and looks huuuuge in everything else. I mean who told her that she looked tood in that Express outfit? or the Genie outfit?? Or the chaps?? Unless its with you dress is ugly as sintoo.  girl... no.

Yeah, she's definitely thick and I don't know why she looks so huge on camera nicki5 But she doesn't look as huge in real life... 

1 hour ago, STJ said:

Yeah, she's definitely thick and I don't know why she looks so huge on camera nicki5 But she doesn't look as huge in real life... 

come on stop making excuses.. she looks overweight on camera because she is. I dont mind look wise. You do you girl but I think its disrespectful to us. She can barely move without being out of breath. She lipsynced the second she did more than walk around a little. I dont know if she is an emotional eater and stress ate a lot this year but she seemed to be in better shape after giving birth. i dont get it. You dont have to be stick thin to be in shape.. KGBtina would have been fine.

At this point she is almost Lotustina sized. Look at her waist. She did something to make sure her face doesnt look like it usually does when she gains weight but her belly, boobs and thighs dont lie. I mean she is standing next to biological men and is still looking huge despite her being a naturally svelt person.

86671476dc68abf9e73539b8d4315f8e739aebfe875855391fd56ed126d8b6e2c90df0a5c294305d99837326d2236d38f65f7671b501c0fa854846df

63977357e366b8b9854f20be3ca62c94c5eddc5d

23 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

come on stop making excuses.. she looks overweight on camera because she is. I dont mind look wise.

I can't dispute this because she does act like an overweight person nicki5  During the end of accelerate, when the dancers were doing their moves or whatever, she was sitting down on the table, and she couldn't get up on her own from the sitting position nicki5 and had a hard time moving her legs or something. 

13 hours ago, Anita said:

I mean guys, gurls - there are people with a little extra pounds out there in this world?!

Get over it brit12. If you think her weight is the reason why she's named "the voice of our generation" - i can't help it ari9....

like I said I dont care look wise.. but she isnt performing to the best of her capability and that annoys the shit out of me after waiting 11 years for her to tour. She is out of breath, cant get up or walk stairs without help, lipsyncs the second she has to move a tiny bit... Its just unprofessional. Like I said: you dont have to be stick thin to be in good shape.

2 minutes ago, Portia said:

Not sure the entire setlist but she changed it up a bit for the second show. She sang Come On Over, What A Girl Wants and Keep on Singing my Song 

It looks like she added those in place of SOS. rih1 I wonder if this is permanent. rih1 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.