Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Anita

Liberation Tour - The Vocal Analysis

1 hour ago, Xtinaislife said:

Maria was awful vocally but by the point she sang a Mans world her voice was really good so I think she just needed to shake off the nerves

I agree, Maria was the only performance was she was straining legitimately, even Fall in Line where she usually strains and become extremely throaty was clean. Probably nerves starting the show.

18 minutes ago, Portia said:

I agree, Maria was the only performance was she was straining legitimately, even Fall in Line where she usually strains and become extremely throaty was clean. Probably nerves starting the show.

To me it's totally the other way round!  ;) cheryl1

Maria was quite throaty and gritty - but that's just the way the songs is meant to be sung! She even hitted those C5#s in the end! (She kinda mixed some lyrics up also, but it was minimal.) Her sound could be a little more open and resonant - but to me it was absolutely fine! ;)

FIL on the other hand... I can't. carla1
It's her lead single (kinda!) and she had respectable performances of it (Fallon, BBMA & Carpool) - but this was such a shouty mess. Again. awk1

Just now, Anita said:

Maria was quite throaty and gritty - but that's just the way the songs is meant to be sung! She even hitted those C5#s in the end! (She kinda mixed some lyrics up also, but it was minimal.) Her sound could be a little more open and resonant - but to me it was absolutely fine! ;)

It's her lead single (kinda!) and she had respectable performances of it (Fallon, BBMA & Carpool) - but this was such a shouty mess. Again. awk1

She didn't strain at all on FIL this time though. Even in the video that was posted in the previous page you can see how clean and effortless the high notes were.

4 hours ago, Anita said:

she about shit her pants hitting the C#5 in Maria, but in FIL she hit the cleanest Eb5 that whole night.

7 hours ago, Portia said:

Third show, the legendary b2b Beautiful note (e5 from the usual C#5/D5/Eb5) is back.

Well, scalp us queen fall5

I knew she would only get better once she felt more comfortable and confident on stage cry1 

On 10/1/2018 at 2:47 PM, Madhater said:

Well, scalp us queen fall5

I knew she would only get better once she felt more comfortable and confident on stage cry1 

ikr...whenever I watch videos from the tour I'm like "she slays and owns her throne "...she used to be very confident on stage,then she lost it for a while but now I can see that she feels great again.Probably because of these sold out shows,I don't think she believed she could sell out thsose venues,even some of us didn't believe that the tour would do so well mj1  I'm glad she feels so good on stage because 6 months ago I would've never thought that she would go on tour and enjoy it so much ny3

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

ikr...whenever I watch videos from the tour I'm like "she slays and owns her throne "...she used to be very confident on stage,then she lost it for a while but now I can see that she feels great again.Probably because of these sold out shows,I don't think she believed she could sell out thsose venues,even some of us didn't believe that the tour would do so well mj1  I'm glad she feels so good on stage because 6 months ago I would've never thought that she would go on tour and enjoy it so much ny3

We were all a bit skeptical, but she proved us wrong oprah2 Bitch has been serving energy, visuals, vocals and even some choreo xtina10

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.