Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

XTINA is slaying vocally on tour...

9 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

What's going on, I thought the Mariah fans (of all fanbases ny4 ) were saying she couldn't hit a note no more. 

I'd rather go to a Madonna show... It's more intellectually stimulating...

2 minutes ago, Sylk said:

maybe on alert from laughing too hard, otherwise we're doing just fine baby cakes

What I see is her struggling to sing songs like "It's Like That" "Shake It Off" and "Honey" which are the weakest songs in her catalog vocally, ny4 

10 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

What I see is her struggling to sing songs like "It's Like That" "Shake It Off" and "Honey" which are the weakest songs in her catalog vocally, ny4 

Where is she struggling can you point it out for me, while you're at it can you please also point to when the playback in video you posted in the op ends and where the 'live' vocals begin ??

6 minutes ago, Hylia said:

DUMBnerys will never be queen wig ass white haired bitch 

GOD Snow however can put his valyrian sword in ME and sit the Hylia Throne ! 

caught before the edit blush emoji 

ari9 I’m sorry but the opening number sounds like a dial-up modem getting a virus why did she go for that song

ari7 Also I thought she was skinny now?

ari11 To be fair I guess she is hitting the notes. And by hitting I mean painfully reaching for them and probably turning her Eustachian tubes into pudding...

ari4 I’ll catch you next time hunty not everyone does the comeback thing right not everyone has that sorry boo

16 minutes ago, Satori said:

ari4 I’ll catch you next time hunty not everyone does the comeback thing right not everyone has that sorry boo

This is her 3rd attempt though. fall9

With her next era (if it ever happens) what will she have to comeback to? No one other than Agugaga and a few other sympathetic Ex-Stans will care. brit6

Just now, Winnie. said:

Also this literally looks so cheap, it’s laughable rip4 

Well it's not like she made much money off deliberated... 

The sales might have almost been enough to buy those cups from ikea. 

1 minute ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Okay actually watched. dead2 why is her mic so low? Can barely hear her. Or is that just her vocal state? Poor thing. 

Vocal state... Agoogoogaaagaaaa will say otherwise katy3

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Like Christina's throat is still in proper shape after the growling and screaming she's done the pat ten years. Dont try too hard when your fave resorts to poor singing technique to get what she must assume to be a decent note, out her body. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.