Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

ABBA | I Still Have Faith in You | 2020

old article but giveup1 

ABBA have announced their reunion 35 years after releasing the farewell single “Thank You for the Music.” The four original members announced in a press release today that they have recorded two new songs. One of them, “I Still Have Faith in You,” is set to debut in December.

The news of incoming music follows their announcement in 2016 of a new digital experience, made in collaboration with Universal Music Group and “American Idol” creator Simon Fuller. The unveiling of “I Still Have Faith in You” will tie in with that project: Digital versions of the band members will perform the track on TV specials airing on NBC and the BBC, due to broadcast in December.

In the statement, the band wrote:

The decision to go ahead with the exciting ABBA avatar tour project had an unexpected consequence. We all four felt that, after some 35 years, it could be fun to join forces again and go into the recording studio. So we did. And it was like time had stood still and that we only had been away on a short holiday. An extremely joyful experience!

They added, “We may have come of age, but the song is new. And it feels good.”

After the group’s breakup, which was complicated by the concurrent divorces of the band’s two couples, it took more than three decades before they reunited on a stage together, at a private party in 2016. Their tour as digital avatars is set to begin in early 2019.

https://pitchfork.com/news/abba-reunite-announce-new-songs/amp/

8 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

It's a whole album I think 

31 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

they have recorded two new songs. One of them, “I Still Have Faith in You,” is set to debut in December

kesha8 

i dont care if it is just a single i hope its a bawp kesha8 

On 10/2/2018 at 12:12 AM, Chris Morlock said:

old article but giveup1 

ABBA have announced their reunion 35 years after releasing the farewell single “Thank You for the Music.” The four original members announced in a press release today that they have recorded two new songs. One of them, “I Still Have Faith in You,” is set to debut in December.

The news of incoming music follows their announcement in 2016 of a new digital experience, made in collaboration with Universal Music Group and “American Idol” creator Simon Fuller. The unveiling of “I Still Have Faith in You” will tie in with that project: Digital versions of the band members will perform the track on TV specials airing on NBC and the BBC, due to broadcast in December.

In the statement, the band wrote:

They added, “We may have come of age, but the song is new. And it feels good.”

After the group’s breakup, which was complicated by the concurrent divorces of the band’s two couples, it took more than three decades before they reunited on a stage together, at a private party in 2016. Their tour as digital avatars is set to begin in early 2019.

https://pitchfork.com/news/abba-reunite-announce-new-songs/amp/

This has been delayed to 2020,they better release it in the 1st half of 2020 OR ELSE scream1

31 minutes ago, kruspetiddies said:

Hoping we have them soon...and they better be masterpieces....because if they aren't what's the point of making us wait for so long?

Agreed!

Also I hope the real ABBA actually go on tour. I would rather see the real ones than holograms 😂

Just now, Moist Mahomie said:

Agreed!

Also I hope the real ABBA actually go on tour. I would rather see the real ones than holograms 😂

Seems impossible...sorry. I wouldn't mind seeing avatars,I've never seen avatars making a concert,wonder how it's like.

6 minutes ago, kruspetiddies said:

Seems impossible...sorry. I wouldn't mind seeing avatars,I've never seen avatars making a concert,wonder how it's like.

A lot of other 70s and 80s bands still do gigs though so they should get off their arses

😂😂

1 minute ago, kruspetiddies said:

True,but I just don't see Agnetha and Frida accepting to do tours,they're basically retired.

True but they could at least do a few performances. Maybe they will do some TV performances.

Cher still tours and she is in her 70s

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.