Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Taylor opening the AMAs with a performance of 'I Did Something Bad'

On 10/2/2018 at 6:59 PM, rosekesha said:

getaway car is a boring, bland & skippable track and it would flop for filth aura1

so.............Getaway Car is boring and bland while I Did Something Bad, This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things and Look What You Made Me Do aren't? These are generic trap pop songs that are basically the SAME OLD as every other trap pop song in the mainstream.

1 hour ago, johnny1248 said:

so.............Getaway Car is boring and bland while I Did Something Bad, This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things and Look What You Made Me Do aren't? These are generic trap pop songs that are basically the SAME OLD as every other trap pop song in the mainstream.

If a man talk shit then I owe him nothing aura1

21 hours ago, rosekesha said:

If a man talk shit then I owe him nothing aura1

I see what you did there.

But in all seriousness, i just don't like those songs. Trap pop and ESPECIALLY rapping are not a good fit for Taylor. That's obviously in my opinion and i'm not disregarding anyone for liking them. You like you what like. 

Still excited for Taylor at the AMAs tho. 

1 hour ago, Merryem said:

just rewatched it and yes talent yes choreo. her best televised performance for SURE.

And underrated outside the fandom, even though performances usually get snubbed since 2017ari9

My favourite has to be Blank Space at the 2014 American Music Awards. I need more televised performances of heryas2

On 11/24/2018 at 10:19 AM, Urbanov said:

it's not terrible jj3

It is another pop song with trap/hip hop beats.

The same as most pop songs since 2016.

If you are gonna do a dark pop song, at least do something interesting and not pander to today's trends.

Taylor Swift always had a strong sense of musicianship. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.