Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Gaga flopping in streaming...

Why can’t Gaga catch a streaming break? Her song “Shallow,” while #1 on iTunes, is nowhere to be found in streaming or at radio. Will this change or is this the forecast of the ASIB era?

2 minutes ago, Miley said:

Plus, I bet it will at least debate in the billboard hot 100 and not the bubbling under tea2

I mean even “Show Me How You Burlesque” charted on the hot 100 so your attempt to set the standard so low for Gaga is not gonna cut it. nat1

16 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

Yes we know Gaga isnt a streaming monster that has been established already.

It seems there are quite a few people on this forum and many others that still believe she is and still think she can scrape a hit. lol3 So, I'm happy @Agugaga is here to remind people that this isn#T the case (and won't ever be).

1 minute ago, Yzma said:

It seems there are quite a few people on this forum and many others that still believe she is and still think she can scrape a hit. lol3 

I guess we'll have to wait and see.... brit4

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

I mean even “Show Me How You Burlesque” charted on the hot 100 so your attempt to set the standard so low for Gaga is not gonna cut it. nat1

Billboard literally said it'll chart on the Hot 100 next week dead4  It was released on a thursday. 

14 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I was gonna shade Madonna's Rebel Heart album.... But i can't as i low key stan it. alex1

Girl, Madge is a flop and so was that last album. bey3 I stan it regardless cause I don’t need my fave to be successful to justify stanning her. That is my biggest problem with Gaga’s fanbase.

They can’t deal with the fact that she’s not successful anymore cause most of them are success-stanning rats who stanned her because it enabled them to bully fans of less-successful artists. oprah14 Ironically, most of them are/were bullied in high school and stanning an artist like Gaga and being superior in stan wars on the internet made them feel powerful. I will not stop dragging them until they become humble and stop setting themselves up for disappointment. bey3 

15 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Girl, Madge is a flop and so was that last album. bey3 I stan it regardless cause I don’t need my fave to be successful to justify stanning her. That is my biggest problem with Gaga’s fanbase.

They can’t deal with the fact that she’s not successful anymore cause most of them are success-stanning rats who stanned her because it enabled them to bully fans of less-successful artists. oprah14 Ironically, most of them are/were bullied in high school and stanning an artist like Gaga and being superior in stan wars on the internet made them feel powerful. I will not stop dragging them until they become humble and stop setting themselves up for disappointment. bey3 

ok sweetie let us know when you book that therapy session cause we know this era is going to be tough for you cry9

the only success stanning rat here is you @Yzma bey4 the true OGH who brings up gaga in every thread created on this forum and parades around his delusions screaming that all the monsters are stuck in 2010 while...we're not bey4 in the end the only person constantly bringing up gaga's success is you, constantly trying to convince others of your own delusions and not realizing we're laughing at you, not with you bey7 

19 minutes ago, Merryem said:

the only success stanning rat here is you @Yzma bey4 the true OGH who brings up gaga in every thread created on this forum and parades around his delusions screaming that all the monsters are stuck in 2010 while...we're not bey4 in the end the only person constantly bringing up gaga's success is you, constantly trying to convince others of your own delusions and not realizing we're laughing at you, not with you bey7 

I’m success-stanning? lol3 Look at my fucking faves.

22 minutes ago, Infrared said:

ok sweetie let us know when you book that therapy session cause we know this era is going to be tough for you cry9

Like I said, monsters never change. lol3 

Do you SERIOUSLY believe that Gaga is gonna have a major WW hit with anything from this film? Y’all have bern saying the same shit before Joanne came out and... bey7 we all know how that ended.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.