Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Gaga flopping in streaming...

On 10/2/2018 at 8:47 PM, Yzma said:

Girl, Madge is a flop and so was that last album. bey3 I stan it regardless cause I don’t need my fave to be successful to justify stanning her. That is my biggest problem with Gaga’s fanbase.

They can’t deal with the fact that she’s not successful anymore cause most of them are success-stanning rats who stanned her because it enabled them to bully fans of less-successful artists. oprah14 Ironically, most of them are/were bullied in high school and stanning an artist like Gaga and being superior in stan wars on the internet made them feel powerful. I will not stop dragging them until they become humble and stop setting themselves up for disappointment. bey3 

Then why is it that most threads about Gaga now are from haters saying she will never recover? Gaga fans usually mind their own business and enjoy her work. Why shouldn't fans be happy that their fav is doing well with her new project? Seems like the haters are more obsessed with charts than Gaga fans. aretha1

5 hours ago, light741 said:

Then why is it that most threads about Gaga now are from haters saying she will never recover? Gaga fans usually mind their own business and enjoy her work. Why shouldn't fans be happy that their fav is doing well with her new project? Seems like the haters are more obsessed with charts than Gaga fans. aretha1

Oh shut the fuck up, will you? You know  exactly that they don’t. They always laugh at the failure of others. They also constantly spam every Madonna and Katy content on the internet with hate.

They are obsessed.

2 minutes ago, Q U E E N said:

She just got a top 20 in the UK tho. Christina's best performing single from her last album in the UK was #99 brit3

...and is flopping almost everywhere else. lol3 

3 hours ago, Yzma said:

iTunes US. moo12 

Still flopping outside of the UK and US.

The movie isn't out in most countries lol3 The U.S is the only country with a full rollout. The rest over the span of a few months. lol3

The songs are performing well in the biggest markets, U.S, U.K, France, and Germany. We don't care about Azerbaijan or other countries where sales are irrelevant.

6 hours ago, Yzma said:

Oh shut the fuck up, will you? You know  exactly that they don’t. They always laugh at the failure of others. They also constantly spam every Madonna and Katy content on the internet with hate.

They are obsessed.

I see Gaga haters doing that more than Gaga fans bashing other artists for flopping.

Top 20 in 7 charts so far.... I wouldn't call that a flop. 

Australia #3,

Scotland #3,

New Zealand # 6,

Ireland #12,

UK # 13, 

US Digital Songs # 14 (From half a days sales if i'm not mistaken...)

Netherlands #15

Okay, so let me stop some of the fake news real quick.

Shallow is #1 in the US and a few European markets ON ITUNES! On the global iTunes charts on kworb.net, the song is not even in the Top 50. The same goes for all streaming platforms. It’s only selling on iTunes due to her fans buying the song. But...as we all know: iTunes doesn’t matter as much in the streaming era. This will probably be another Perfect Illusion situation. #11 for a week and then free falling. fall9

1 minute ago, Yzma said:

Okay, so let me stop some of the fake news real quick.

Shallow is #1 in the US and a few European markets ON ITUNES! On the global iTunes charts on kworb.net, the song is not even in the Top 50. The same goes for all streaming platforms. It’s only selling on iTunes due to her fans buying the song. But...as we all know: iTunes doesn’t matter as much in the streaming era. This will probably be another Perfect Illusion situation. #11 for a week and then free falling. fall9

Sis, don't waste your time. Even if it enters top 10, it will not be just because of her. She isn't the only one who worked in this movie and its not a solo single from one of her  albums. fall9

On 10/5/2018 at 5:17 PM, Yzma said:

Girl, have you looked at the woman in your avi?

Yes we have seen the hugely successful and acclaimed career and legacy of the once-in-a-generation vocal mastermind Mariah Carey who has achieved more than u care to admit so try again

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.