Kylie

Kim Petras

I love her but I wish she would just make the "normal" dance-pop songs that she used to make, they're BOPS.

Coconuts and now this Slut song are...interesting to say the least. Hyper sexual, beyond parody, blunt and in your face with their vapidness. I'm not even against that in theory, but it's just a bit much?! And it's not the direction I was hoping for her. As a long time fan since 2017 kinda disappointed but I'll always support her regardless.

I just want her to be taken serious as an artist in the mainstream, I don't wanna see her music turn into a joke. Coconuts is a very well produced and catchy pop tune. The lyrics though give me Yummy by Justin Bieber.

On 7/13/2022 at 12:28 PM, Kylie said:

HIT IT FROM THE BACK cry0 IT'S SUCH A FUCKING BOP, she's been so teasing this song so much cry0 

Hit It From The Back, Problematique, and All She Wants are incredible. How on earth did her record label scrap it ? dead1 

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

Hit It From The Back, Problematique, and All She Wants are incredible. How on earth did her record label scrap it ? dead1 

Because Republic is problematique

32 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

At this point they're sabotaging her career just like RCA does true1 

Yup...I wish she never signed with Republic, her releases were always consistent....now it's just a big huge mess for her