Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Portia

xtina interview with Andy Cohen

1 minute ago, STJ said:

... How does a question about which song do you think the audience is most responsive to turned into an answer about Summer Rain? 

bey8

It's Xtina she will turn any question into her children mad1 

37 minutes ago, Santiago said:

Or about Britney...

She’s asked a question about the Mickey Mouse Club and if she would like to reconnect with any of them, maybe she would genuinely like to reconnect with her. These two woman are at the same point in their careers and used to be friends, does it not make sense to talk about her occasionally? When the world has pitted them against each other for 19 years.

1 hour ago, michael1814 said:

She’s asked a question about the Mickey Mouse Club and if she would like to reconnect with any of them, maybe she would genuinely like to reconnect with her. These two woman are at the same point in their careers and used to be friends, does it not make sense to talk about her occasionally? When the world has pitted them against each other for 19 years.

Of course I’m all up for a Britney/Xtina reunion but after everything that’s happened between both I wouldn’t see that happening anytime soon and I’m fairly certain Britney couldn’t care less

On 10/5/2018 at 12:56 AM, Santiago said:

Or about Britney...

She got ASKED about Britney... she's never talked about Britney when not asked about her or the Mickey Mouse Club lol. I doubt Christina cares too much about Britney... but she's giving the interviewers what they want lol

1 hour ago, StrippedX said:

She got ASKED about Britney... she's never talked about Britney when not asked about her or the Mickey Mouse Club lol. I doubt Christina cares too much about Britney... but she's giving the interviewers what they want lol

But sure henny, she doesn't care about Britney enough bey1

Added the 26 minute interview in the OP mad1 

Spoiler

@Freaky Prince - Candyman

@Khems - Fighter

@Kirjava - Bird of Prey

@Iris - Prima Donna

@Dita  - Queen of Burlesque

@Urbi - Nasty Naughty Boy

@StrippedX - Oreo Cookie

@greeneyedfighter - Genie in a Bottle

@Bionikal - Little Dreamer