Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | thank u, next | Fifth Studio Album | February 8, 2019

On 1/20/2019 at 5:13 PM, Superstar said:

Tracklist according to Genius @Divine

1.  imagine

2.  needy

3.  NASA

4.  bloodline

5.  fake smile

6.  bad idea

7.  make up

8.  ghostin

9.  in my head

10.  7 rings

11.  remember

12.  thank u, next

looks like they were pretty spot on brit13 

6 hours ago, Divine said:

It's her best album hands down. Her most cohesive as well. All of the songs sound like they belong on this album. The only dud is Make Up. Every other song is incredible. burn1

we love tea burn1 

46 minutes ago, Gaga = BestActress Nominee said:

i love that the album is completely solo rih1 

she told us on twitter forever ago that it would be rih1 

Am I the only one that kinda gets Beyonce Self-Titled vibes from this album? Cohesive R'n'B sounds throughout and even in some of the little sampled vocal clips in the intros of some songs. 

I'm enjoying it so far, with NASA, Bloodline and Fake Smile being the standouts of the songs we haven't heard yet. I think Bad Idea is too long for what it is and ends up being a little underwhelming. I think I'll need to listen through a few more times to fully let it grow on me though.

1 hour ago, FMKK said:

Am I the only one that kinda gets Beyonce Self-Titled vibes from this album? Cohesive R'n'B sounds throughout and even in some of the little sampled vocal clips in the intros of some songs. 

Yes, that's why it slaps yas2

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.