Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Joao

There could be 99 people in the room…

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Twitter doesnt play videos on mobile fall9

Is that a video of Madonna saying the exact same thing? fall9 

No. She says: And there's a 100 people in the room and 99 ppl say they liked it, I only remember the one person who didn't like it. fall9

7 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i dont get the connection mad5 

Lady Gaga said almost the same thing in a new interview. mad5 That's what they say on twitter, I haven't see her interview yet.

1 minute ago, Régine Filange said:

Lady Gaga said almost the same thing in a new interview. mad5 That's what they say on twitter, I haven't see her interview yet.

lol3 

5 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

lol3 She didn't. lol3 What Gaga said is: there's 100 people in the room and 99 don't believe in you...

That's why Madonna is a manic depressive and a sociopath. Gaga only cares about the 1 person out of 100 believing in her, Madonna only cares about the 1 person out of 99 not liking her. Gaga's attitude is so uplifting and inspiring, it's why she's so popular and her movie is doing great. moo13

16 minutes ago, Q U E E N said:

That's why Madonna is a manic depressive and a sociopath. Gaga only cares about the 1 person out of 100 believing in her, Madonna only cares about the 1 person out of 99 not liking her. Gaga's attitude is so uplifting and inspiring, it's why she's so popular and her movie is doing great. moo13

I agree with this

18 minutes ago, Q U E E N said:

Cause Madonna is a perfectionist, her great discography proves it. moo13 Can't say the same about your lazy stan badges tho.

21 minutes ago, Q U E E N said:

slaycat

Madonna: perfectionist who works hard. She wants everybody to be 100% satisfied with her work and takes criticism very seriously, especially from her collaborators.

Gaga: victim-playing idiot who tries to get sympathy for being bullied or not believed in. This narrative is the very essence of her entire persona. She loves to make everybody feel sorry for her.

Yes, Gaga and Madonna are indeed very different and should not be compared.

1 minute ago, Rachel Green said:

220px-Ray_of_Light_Madonna.png220px-AmericanLife2003.png220px-Erotica_Madonna.png 

sis... I agreed with everything you've said in this thread but not this.. moo12 rol, al and erotica are masterpieces. moo12

Ignore HER, SHE drinks. Otherwise she wouldn’t talk about wanting to kill or beat up Madonna fans outside of Starbucks with her homophobic friends. Truly a disgusting person.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.