Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Joao

There could be 99 people in the room…

55 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Are Mariah fans now seriously trying to come for Ray of Light?

Not really... I'm just stating that i'm not a huge fan of the album.... Honestly i prefer Rebel Heart. 

10 hours ago, Q U E E N said:

That's why Madonna is a manic depressive and a sociopath. Gaga only cares about the 1 person out of 100 believing in her, Madonna only cares about the 1 person out of 99 not liking her. Gaga's attitude is so uplifting and inspiring, it's why she's so popular and her movie is doing great. moo13

gaga1 

2 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Not really... I'm just stating that i'm not a huge fan of the album.... Honestly i prefer Rebel Heart. 

fossils don't realize that there will other be other opinions outside their own lol3  there are plenty of people who think Lemonade, Melodrama, The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, Anti (for examples) are boring. People prefer what they prefer. Get over it. 

@Yzma You're mentioning 90 MC scores as evidence but weren't you dragging Melodrama the other day. Hypocritical as always. lol3

6 hours ago, Infrared said:

fossils don't realize that there will other be other opinions outside their own lol3  there are plenty of people who think Lemonade, Melodrama, The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, Anti (for examples) are boring. People prefer what they prefer. Get over it. 

@Yzma You're mentioning 90 MC scores as evidence but weren't you dragging Melodrama the other day. Hypocritical as always. lol3

Well, yes because Melodrama had a 90s score but was a massive flop commercially. That wasn’t the case with Ray of Light where critics and the GP seemed to agree.

On 10/6/2018 at 4:42 PM, Régine Filange said:

Lady Gaga said almost the same thing in a new interview. mad5 That's what they say on twitter, I haven't see her interview yet.

No, Lady Gaga said the complete opposite whit1

On 10/7/2018 at 12:27 AM, I Brings That Levity said:

I think @Q U E E N isn't the only one on crack...

"I Drive my Mini Cooper

And I'm feeling super-dooper

Yo, they tell me i'm a trooper

And you know I'm satisfied."

mad5 Amazing Madge amazing. 

Lol, that’s one of the worst songs on the album but the whole point of the rap verse was to be ironic. It’s a notorious behavior to brag about possession and power in rap culture but here she is, in classic Madonna “juxtaposition”style is doing the opposite : she’s mentioning all of the things that are a supposed consequent of fame and the American dream but she’s saying it did not grant her happiness or satisfaction, just materialistic gratification. 

So yes, that’s a pretty bold statement. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.