Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mommy did her thing

Alt-right youtuber: Love is a mentall illness

I know for sure this musty ass piece of shit ain't gonna tell me what I feel for @Hylia is because I'm mentally ill, ESPECIALLY using near-fiction love histories from the past as the basis of his argument. Love is an expression of mental HEALTH. Obsession is something else, sometimes pre-existing mental issues can effect and/or deepen one's obsession with someone. But this ain't it. Musty ass rat, i can smell him through the video, any closer he would devour the camera. anyways free Sylk love for ALL! 

Image result for free love spongebob meme

4 hours ago, Sylk said:

I know for sure this musty ass piece of shit ain't gonna tell me what I feel for @Hylia is because I'm mentally ill, ESPECIALLY using near-fiction love histories from the past as the basis of his argument. Love is an expression of mental HEALTH. Obsession is something else, sometimes pre-existing mental issues can effect and/or deepen one's obsession with someone. But this ain't it. Musty ass rat, i can smell him through the video, any closer he would devour the camera. anyways free Sylk love for ALL! 

Image result for free love spongebob meme

This tea. cry7

I'm pretty sure he's only saying this because he's never felt love before in his life. Trashy, idiotic rat is what I call these sad people. brit9

1 minute ago, Yzma said:

Oh look another mediocre, ugly rapper with face tattoos and "Lil'" as part of their stage name. lol3 

I know but this song is a banger regardless lol3 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.