Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Taylor drags Republicans

She went off. I'm so proud of her for opening up about politics. I know people have been giving her shit for years about remaining quiet, so seeing her finally break her silence is so reliving to see. clap3

Came on here to say how glad I am that she spoke out on this. I absolutely respected her choice to stay silent in the past and I've always been all for keeping artists and politics separate, but with the recent happenings I feel like it's extremely crucial that all hands are on deck, and I'm glad she's doing her part giveup1

The things: 

1) SCREAMING that she waited til the day after the tour ended and she snatched all those conservative $$ lmfao2

2) I love how she states her opinion and viewpoint so articulate and then encourages everyone to make their OWN decision and vote how they feel is right.. truly a queen 

I’m so proud of her 

I’m voting in Tennessee this election cycle as well, and can co sign on the fact that Marsha Blackburn is a horrific woman. She has no place in any publicly elected office. She’s literally the devil.

Phil Bredesen, a widely popular former Governor of Tennessee and also the last democrat to win a statewide election (one in which he won all 95 counties), is running to replace Bob Corker, another terrible flop of a senator. I’m glad to see Taylor speak out in support of Phil Bredesen!  

9 minutes ago, Juinae said:

I can't get over the fact that she waited until the end of the US leg of the tour and got all the Republican coin only to do this. lmfao1lmfao1

wait lmfao1 

anyway drag them for filth Miss Taylor ari2

29 minutes ago, Juinae said:

I can't get over the fact that she waited until the end of the US leg of the tour and got all the Republican coin only to do this. lmfao1lmfao1

23 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

The things: 

1) SCREAMING that she waited til the day after the tour ended and she snatched all those conservative $$ lmfao2

I’m sure some people will still drag her for being greedy or whatever because of this, but just imagine...

Ms. Swift who is an alleged Republican, gathering money from millions of Republican fans who adore her non-political stance, and then (hopefully) making more donations towards liberal causes such as March For Our Lives, which she donated to previously. As well as speaking up against conservatives in office who are hurting so many minority groups and only looking out for fellow rich, white, straight, [...etc] Republicans.

The ultimate kii ny4

19 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I’m sure some people will still drag her for being greedy or whatever because of this, but just imagine...

Ms. Swift who is an alleged Republican, gathering money from millions of Republican fans who adore her non-political stance, and then (hopefully) making more donations towards liberal causes such as March For Our Lives, which she donated to previously. As well as speaking up against conservatives in office who are hurting so many minority groups and only looking out for fellow rich, white, straight, [...etc] Republicans.

The ultimate kii ny4

Her mind cry1 we truly Stan a legend 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.