Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Katy : I'm Done with Pop for now

9 minutes ago, QUINN said:

she didn’t say this at all but clap3 excellent tactic for bringing people into the thread clap3 

I feel like I’ve rung the bell of being a pop star nicki5 

13 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I feel like I’ve rung the bell of being a pop star nicki5 

what dictionary are y’all using to define that as her saying she’s giving it up? to me, that reads as her saying she’s made her point and staked her claim, and she doesn’t feel the pressure to deliver what people want from her anymore. that doesn’t mean she’s quitting. 

15 minutes ago, QUINN said:

what dictionary are y’all using to define that as her saying she’s giving it up? to me, that reads as her saying she’s made her point and staked her claim, and she doesn’t feel the pressure to deliver what people want from her anymore. that doesn’t mean she’s quitting. 

That means she doesn’t have to prove anything when it comes to pop which is kind of exciting ngl nicki5 

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

That means she doesn’t have to prove anything when it comes to pop which is kind of exciting ngl nicki5 

definitely agree! but also i wouldn’t take this interview as hard evidence for anything, really don’t think she’s gonna be announcing any earth shattering things about her career in an interview for a shoe magazine kii1 

7 minutes ago, QUINN said:

definitely agree! but also i wouldn’t take this interview as hard evidence for anything, really don’t think she’s gonna be announcing any earth shattering things about her career in an interview for a shoe magazine kii1 

True but you will never know! nicki5 

2 hours ago, Ricky Martin said:

not like another PRISM/Teenage Dream would work again, she is in her 30's now burn1

this tbh

I don't see what music she could make now? She could just retire ig, she's made enough money and will never struggle financially which is amazing at her age, she's still young, but for pop she's too old

50 minutes ago, Q U E E N said:

this tbh

I don't see what music she could make now? She could just retire ig, she's made enough money and will never struggle financially which is amazing at her age, she's still young, but for pop she's too old

she should go the Pop/Rock accoustic career from now, just her and a guitar...........and long hair

the Katy Perry product we all loved is something that SELLS A LOT in her prime but burns out very quickly

VorbYmS.gif

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.