Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Delicate spends 30 weeks on the Hot 100 (#37)

My brother thought this was a Selena Gomez song when he heard it on the radio. ari9 So he looked it up and couldn't believe that he liked a Taylor song. Delicate, ha power! burn1

No one is surprised anymore that one of the best songs on the album is sticking around on the chart. At least, reputation got its representative among top 10 Taylor's songs that had the longest running time on the Billboard's Hot 100. jj2

See I think people love the old Taylor more than the mean girl IT pop thing she had going in the beginning of the era. Her best charting single is the one that she wasn't doing the most xtina5

I feel like she's spiritually been lifted now that's dropped all that dead weight - Calvin, Kim, Kanye, etc and this single was like the first result of that. 

51 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

No one is surprised anymore that one of the best songs on the album is sticking around on the chart. At least, reputation got its representative among top 10 Taylor's songs that had the longest running time on the Billboard's Hot 100. jj2

Reputation was the album that made me a fan. oprah2

38 minutes ago, Infrared said:

See I think people love the old Taylor more than the mean girl IT pop thing she had going in the beginning of the era. Her best charting single is the one that she wasn't doing the most xtina5

I feel like she's spiritually been lifted now that's dropped all that dead weight - Calvin, Kim, Kanye, etc and this single was like the first result of that. 

She's said that after finishing writing reputation she felt like she could finally go back to writing "normal" songs so I expect that whatever she releases next year will be a return to form, so to speak. 

On 10/8/2018 at 8:03 PM, Juinae said:

My brother thought this was a Selena Gomez song when he heard it on the radio. ari9 So he looked it up and couldn't believe that he liked a Taylor song. Delicate, ha power! burn1

Selena Gomez? ari9 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.