Sign in to follow this  

"This Is Me" remix with Kesha, Keala Settle and Missy Elliott to be released on "The Greatest Showman - Reimagined" soundtrack

TomTom    6,924

And Kesha's solo version will be on it too!

All-Star ‘Greatest Showman’ Album Entices Pink, Panic!, Sara Bareilles and Others (EXCLUSIVE)

Also recording fresh takes on the Pasek/Paul show tunes: Kelly Clarkson, Kesha, Missy Elliott, the Zac Brown Band and Ty Dolla Sign.

It’s not hard to convince a lot of pop stars to run off to the circus when that circus is the “Greatest Showman” score, the original soundtrack of which has been one of the biggest selling albums of 2018. Now, Variety can exclusively reveal that an all-star collection of new versions of those songs is due next month. “The Greatest Showman — Reimagined,” coming from Atlantic Records on Nov. 16, features fresh takes on the movie’s songs from the likes of Pink, Sara Bareilles, Kelly Clarkson and Panic! at the Disco.

Among the most intriguing tracks is a remix of the Oscar-nominated “This is Me”  that has its original singer-actress, Keala Settle, joined by Kesha and Missy Elliott. Opening number “The Greatest Show” gets the tandem treatment, as rock band Panic! at the Disco perform one version and, as a bonus track, a cappella kings and queens Pentatonix reprise with another. A reigning queen of theatrical pop, Bareilles, sings “Tightrope.” Country-rockers the Zac Brown Band may be the oddest men out, taking on “From Now On.” Or maybe that honor belongs to rapper Ty Dolla Sign, who joins up with MAX for “The Other Side.”

(...)

The Greatest Showman — Reimagined” track list:

1. The Greatest Show – Panic! at the Disco
  2. A Million Dreams – Pink
  3. A Million Dreams (Reprise) – Willow Sage Hart
  4. Come Alive – Years & Years and Jess Glynne
  5. The Other Side – MAX and Ty Dolla $ign
  6. Never Enough – Kelly Clarkson
  7. This Is Me (The Reimagined Remix) – Keala Settle, Kesha and Missy Elliott
  8. Rewrite The Stars – James Arthur and Anne-Marie
  9. Tightrope – Sara Bareilles
  10. From Now On – Zac Brown Band

Bonus tracks:

1. The Greatest Show – Pentatonix
  2. Come Alive – Craig David
  3. This Is Me – Kesha
  4. Rewrite The Stars (Acoustic) – Zendaya

https://variety.com/2018/music/news/greatest-showman-all-star-tribute-album-1202973528/

TomTom    6,924
2 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

So in other words... Kesha remains inactive kesha4

jj4