Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Kate Bush catalogue remastered

The four vinyl box sets are called Kate Bush – Remastered in Vinyl I, II, III and IV and present Kate’s 10 studio albums across three individual box sets, with the fourth set being a brand new 4LP rarities collection of 12″ mixes, remixes, b-sides and covers. The first three LP box sets feature artwork imagery from The Dreaming, The Sensual World and Aerial, unadorned by any text, to mark each era of recordings they contain. The rarities LP box set features a portrait of Kate on the cover. The Red Shoes is now presented in a double vinyl gatefold sleeve format. Note: The Before the Dawn live album set has already been made available by Fish People since 2016 in its own 4LP box.

The two CD box sets are called Kate Bush – Remastered Part I (featuring her first 7 albums), and Kate Bush – Remastered Part II which features Aerial, Director’s Cut, 50 Words for Snow, Before the Dawn and a brand new 4CD rarities collection of 12″ mixes, remixes, b-sides and covers called “The Other Sides” Note: The rarities CDs will only be available as part of the second CD box set.

KB-Vinyl-Packshot-1-Flat_0.jpg   KB-Vinyl-Packshot-2-Flat.jpg

KB-Vinyl-Packshot-3-Flat.jpg   KB-Vinyl-Packshot-4-Flat.jpg

KB-CD-Packshot-1-Square-3000_0.jpg   KB-CD-Packshot-2-Square-3000.jpg

81RUvfHQWFL._SL1500_.jpg   918hw+O5YNL._SL1500_.jpg

The Other Sides – Track-listing of rarities discs (vinyl and CD):

12” MIXES

Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)
The Big Sky (Meteorological Mix)
Cloudbusting (The Orgonon Mix)
Hounds Of Love (Alternative Mix)
Experiment IV (Extended Mix)

THE OTHER SIDE 2

Home For Christmas
One Last Look Around The House Before We Go
I’m Still Waiting
Warm And Soothing
Show A Little Devotion
Passing Through Air
Humming
Ran Tan Waltz
December Will Be Magic Again
Wuthering Heights (Remix / New Vocal from ‘The Whole Story’)

THE OTHER SIDE 1

Walk Straight Down The Middle
You Want Alchemy
Be Kind To My Mistakes
Lyra
Under The Ivy
Experiment IV
Ne T’Enfuis Pas
Un Baiser D’Enfant
Burning Bridge
Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) 2012 Remix

IN OTHERS’ WORDS

Rocket Man
Sexual Healing
Mná na hÉireann
My Lagan Love
The Man I Love
Brazil (Sam Lowry’s First Dream)
The Handsome Cabin Boy
Lord Of The Reedy River
Candle In The Wind

http://www.katebushnews.com/index.php/2018/10/huge-news-kate-bush-remastered-all-albums-and-new-rarities-collection-on-vinyl-and-cd-in-november/

On 10/9/2018 at 10:07 PM, Yzma said:

Isn't it embarrassing hoe Kate Bush is getting this kind of treatment but the best-selling and most impactful female artist isn't? mad8 

jj3 

It isn't Kate's fault Warner and Madonna are too greedy and can't agree about anything. 

Kate has never released an album under her level and has never been about fame and money. Someone so brilliant as her deserved this.

Funny how some Grace Jones albums also got re-released with bonus stuff in the 2010s. And many other 80s acts, even one-hit wonders, have their works re-released.

It is only Madonna who has this problem. eve1 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.