Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Shallow is smashing

Shallow has been surging on iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music and Youtube all week and is now predicted to enter the Top 10 in the US and UK next week. oprah10 

Looks like we have an organic, multi-format and critically acclaimed hit on our hands rih4 

@Yzma thoughts? 

Just now, Yzma said:

Call me when the ACTUAL receipts are there. Y'all have been saying this about Perfect Illusion as well and that was a frontloaded flop. oprah14 

Except Shallow is a soundtrack song tied to a movie and that will help it have longevity. People discover it over time instead of being a hyped debut. oprah14 

Just now, Umbreon said:

Except Shallow is a soundtrack song tied to a movie and that will help it have longevity. People discover it over time instead of being a hyped debut. oprah14 

I doubt it but feel free to prove me wrong when all is said and done. rih3 

6 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Call me when the ACTUAL receipts are there. Y'all have been saying this about Perfect Illusion as well and that was a frontloaded flop. oprah14 

rih1 you're not even flat out denying it anymore

what a huge step forward for you  rav3 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Gaga always comes off as the winner at the end rav3 Poor OGHs rav3 

would be her second consecutive year with a top 10 hit... pretty impressive for an artist who is "over" interesting1 

7 minutes ago, Gaga = the queen of pop said:

would be her second consecutive year with a top 10 hit... pretty impressive for an artist who is "over" interesting1 

Also continuing her streak of top 10 hits from every pop album she's released. We love a consistent queen. 

40 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Predicted to go #6 next week rav3

and that person is supposed be reliable? ayumi1 

15 minutes ago, Philip said:

Bradley's power

LMAO imagine if this ends up being the only "smash" and all her solo songs flop. A #Beautiful tea. ayumi1 

15 minutes ago, attitude said:

Meanwhile, Venom is crushing ASIB at the box office gaga7

Indeed. Not even the Monsters that prostitute themselves by going on "movie & fuck" dates with old men can make this movie smash. gaga7 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.