Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mystique

Lana CLAPS BACK at Azealia Banks

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

I'M FUCKING SCREAMING OMFG fall5 

Azealia doesn't understand, or maybe it's me--Lana covered her own ass with the "threat." If Azealia shows up on private property and threatens Lana's life, she can legally retaliate.

"I'm talking to my lawyer." Quote me if I'm wrong. carla1

AND THEN THE KANYE TEXT... Like he cares...

She really does need medication. I believe it now. interesting1

Just now, Brandon said:

Azealia doesn't understand, or maybe it's me--Lana covered her own ass with the "threat." If Azealia shows up on private property and threatens Lana's life, she can legally retaliate.

"I'm talking to my lawyer." Quote me if I'm wrong. carla1

AND THEN THE KANYE TEXT... Like he cares...

She really does need medication. I believe it now. interesting1

she resorted to look-shaming/slut-shaming because she was shook and since her cheap insults didn't get traction, she's now resorting to pursuing legal action lol3 sad and embarrassing, she really should just square up at this point tbh lol3 

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

she resorted to look-shaming/slut-shaming because she was shook and since her cheap insults didn't get traction, she's now resorting to pursuing legal action lol3 sad and embarrassing, she really should just square up at this point tbh lol3 

I don’t think she can. She probably can’t fight. Lana got them hands for her whenever she wants them ny2 

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

JUST REMEMBER YOU GUYS

"AZEALIA SELLS SOAP BECAUSE AZEALIA GOT BARS!!!"

lana4

Aka her non-FDA approved bars of bleach lol3 let her keep tweeting about how she’s lightening a few gluteal folds, it’s all the bad sis has left

14 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

She cant do shit. She was on wilding out and cried like a bitch cause all she can do is have twitter fingers. Lmaoo

1 hour ago, Kyoteki said:

She cant do shit. She was on wilding out and cried like a bitch cause all she can do is have twitter fingers. Lmaoo

She did bite that bouncer's boob, though and threatened to cut someone with a broken wine glass at Russell Crowe's dinner party. lol3 

banksattach.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.