Jump to content

Lana CLAPS BACK at Azealia Banks

Recommended Posts

Brandon    135
Just now, Hunty Bear said:

I'M FUCKING SCREAMING OMFG fall5 

Azealia doesn't understand, or maybe it's me--Lana covered her own ass with the "threat." If Azealia shows up on private property and threatens Lana's life, she can legally retaliate.

 

"I'm talking to my lawyer." Quote me if I'm wrong. carla1

 

AND THEN THE KANYE TEXT... Like he cares...

 

She really does need medication. I believe it now. interesting1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunty Bear    10,721
Just now, Brandon said:

Azealia doesn't understand, or maybe it's me--Lana covered her own ass with the "threat." If Azealia shows up on private property and threatens Lana's life, she can legally retaliate.

 

"I'm talking to my lawyer." Quote me if I'm wrong. carla1

 

AND THEN THE KANYE TEXT... Like he cares...

 

She really does need medication. I believe it now. interesting1

she resorted to look-shaming/slut-shaming because she was shook and since her cheap insults didn't get traction, she's now resorting to pursuing legal action lol3 sad and embarrassing, she really should just square up at this point tbh lol3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey Likey    1,192
Just now, Hunty Bear said:

she resorted to look-shaming/slut-shaming because she was shook and since her cheap insults didn't get traction, she's now resorting to pursuing legal action lol3 sad and embarrassing, she really should just square up at this point tbh lol3 

I don’t think she can. She probably can’t fight. Lana got them hands for her whenever she wants them ny2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hunty Bear    10,721
1 minute ago, Venus XCX said:

When you stan both girls... lol3

mean-girls1.gif?w=500&h=255 

girl, we've both been huge Azealia stans for years but we really should've let her go like yesterday lol3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Hylia    77,963
2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

JUST REMEMBER YOU GUYS

 

"AZEALIA SELLS SOAP BECAUSE AZEALIA GOT BARS!!!"

 

lana4

Aka her non-FDA approved bars of bleach lol3 let her keep tweeting about how she’s lightening a few gluteal folds, it’s all the bad sis has left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venus XCX    7,415
11 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

girl, we've both been huge Azealia stans for years but we really should've let her go like yesterday lol3 

and it's not like she's releasing a body of work anytime soon lol3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sylk    140,110

Azealia is so embarassing at this point go OFF Miss Lana! do your thing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba    12,233

Lana has HAD IT lately katy7

 

Azealia really thought she was doing something, huh? burn1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyoteki    7,370
14 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

she resorted to look-shaming/slut-shaming because she was shook and since her cheap insults didn't get traction, she's now resorting to pursuing legal action lol3 sad and embarrassing, she really should just square up at this point tbh lol3 

She cant do shit. She was on wilding out and cried like a bitch cause all she can do is have twitter fingers. Lmaoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yzma    34,229
1 hour ago, Kyoteki said:

She cant do shit. She was on wilding out and cried like a bitch cause all she can do is have twitter fingers. Lmaoo

She did bite that bouncer's boob, though and threatened to cut someone with a broken wine glass at Russell Crowe's dinner party. lol3 

banksattach.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FMKK    281

Lana's so prolific in her own career and yet she still has time to end others careers left, right and centre. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×