Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

The AMA’s are garbage now like the VMA’s

In what world is Taylor Swift Artist of the Year over Drake? oprah8 

All these award shows are so rigged and just award what ever artists perform for them or are in attendance. 

I still hold a Grammy to the highest merit tho because not many have thosextina11 

I would like to see how they calculate some of these awards. I wonder if touring is counted, cause I can see how Tay might edge Drake out, especially if they merit traditional album sales higher than streaming units. 

2 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

Taylor really didn't deserve it tho, "reputation" kinda came and wentjj3

She literally still has a single in the top ten of overall radio AirPlay. One if the longest single runs this year. Delicate really did that. 

Just now, Umbreon said:

Don’t fans vote for them? I remember seeing people scream “THIS IS YOUR LAST DAY TO VOTE” all over Twitter. In which case, it’s not rigged, she just has the bigger and more enthusiastic fan base oprah14 

It is fan voted. She even stated that in her acceptance speech when she told people to go out in vote in the mid term election. Which for everyone in USA it’s November 6th go vote 

1 hour ago, Mikey Likey said:

It is fan voted. She even stated that in her acceptance speech when she told people to go out in vote in the mid term election. Which for everyone in USA it’s November 6th go vote 

So we’ve established that 

1) Tay’s power has gotten thousands to register to vote gaga13 

2) Agu is wrong as always when saying it’s rigged. Sadly, his fave wouldn’t appear on the ballot to get fan votes unless there’s a Bubbling Under participation category. rav2 

You are not that wrong, they were very predictable and basic, cough... tay11, and with the exception of some performances it was soooo boring. But hey, we are no longer the demographic this type of shows is targeted to. Obviously they were gonna give all the major awards to tay8...She's the one with hordes of teenage fans, they are literally the only people who care to vote for these kind of 'awards'.

Her fan base is larger than Drake's. the reason he is miles ahead of her in success this year was because he has the GP on his side; the GP arent your fanbase tho; not really. They like you music but after that you dont really mean much to them. 

17 hours ago, harry said:

She literally still has a single in the top ten of overall radio AirPlay. One if the longest single runs this year. Delicate really did that. 

Dddd I remember so many people  saying the best song on the album would flop ari11 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.