Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sylk

Mariah at the AMAs! Red Carpet + Performance

38 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Meanwhile Smella and Munchkin hand sewed her hot pink train in a factory in the slums of Moscow

S23mAmQ.gif 

wig she can eat tonight 

S23mAmQ.gif

This performance actually made me like the song a bit more! Still a really poor lead, but it's very heartfelt and cute. I like her voice at the end (which I believe is the live part? I'm assuming the head voice parts are the lipped sections) but, regardless. I like it. She looked stunning. I think the cameras should have paid a little more attention to the dancers for a better viewing experience, but she's gorgeous so w/e

On 10/10/2018 at 9:52 PM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

This performance actually made me like the song a bit more! Still a really poor lead, but it's very heartfelt and cute. I like her voice at the end (which I believe is the live part? I'm assuming the head voice parts are the lipped sections) but, regardless. I like it. She looked stunning. I think the cameras should have paid a little more attention to the dancers for a better viewing experience, but she's gorgeous so w/e

yeah, i do think the cameras paid the dancers DUST oprah4 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.