Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Britney goes on Ellen to announce an announcement

DpSxHYUUcAIBW38.jpg

“I actually have a huge announcement to make… My announcement is actually that I have an announcement,” Britney said when Ellen asked why she made a surprise appearance. “I can’t announce the announcement until October 18.”

Watch the video: https://www.ellentube.com/share/video/britney-spears-makes-a-surprise-visit-for-a-big-announcement.html

omg she looked so GOOOOOOOD bitch that hair, dress and finally her makeup doesn't make her look like 70 years more than she has omg giveup2 

this was obviously a sketch between ellen and britney though, ugh i cant wait to see what's the tea. inb4 a damn extension of her residency or another perfume

3 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

New Residency? I hope not. MESS brit13

1 minute ago, Hector said:

omg she looked so GOOOOOOOD bitch that hair, dress and finally her makeup doesn't make her look like 70 years more than she has omg giveup2 

this was obviously a sketch between ellen and britney though, ugh i cant wait to see what's the tea. inb4 a damn extension of her residency or another perfume

Isn't a new residency already announced tho? rip1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.