Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Straight young people praise Madonna

7 minutes ago, Vice said:

I’m just stating facts :) 

stream hair body face for clear skin 

But the fact is that Gaga hasn’t achieved 1/10 of what Madonna has and at this point of her career, Madge can do whatever she feels like doing. Bringing Gaga in this thread makes no sense.

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Madge can do whatever she feels like doing. 

That doesn’t mean she can’t be desperate which is very obvious she is 

I like madonna but it’s getting pathetic at this point from Bitch I’m madonna to this and making out w drake etc it’s really sad 

you don’t see other legends doing desperate shit like this for example Michael Jackson , Prince , Mariah , Cher etc have never done things this desperate to be relevant , hip & “ cool “

if anything gaga is the one supossed to be doing that yet she’s embracing her talent and showing a raw & real side to her instead of making sad attempts at appealing to the gp

5 minutes ago, Vice said:

I like madonna but it’s getting pathetic at this point from Bitch I’m madonna to this and making out w drake etc it’s really sad 

you don’t see other legends doing desperate shit like this for example Michael Jackson , Prince , Mariah , Cher etc have never done things this desperate to be relevant , hip & “ cool “

But like I said, she has so many awards and achievements under her belt that she can do whatever she wants to. Just to be clear: I do not support all of her career choices but if she feels like doing something even for fun, then why not? 

7 minutes ago, Vice said:

if anything gaga is the one supossed to be doing that yet she’s embracing her talent and showing a raw & real side to her instead of making sad attempts at appealing to the gp

Madonna has been there and done that though ;) 

2 minutes ago, Vice said:

She released a Sex book during her most glorious days but the Drake kiss is sad lmao.

1 hour ago, Vice said:

Oh that’s cute 

meanwhile the actual queen of pop who isn’t afraid to change genres and puts effort into her art : Steffani Germanotta is enjoying the sucess of her hit movie asib & slaying charts :) 

Sadly not everyone has that :(  

PWPj.gif

54 minutes ago, Vice said:

Don't ever put the queen of pop name next to those trash overrated artists like Cher and MJ, please. oprah2

If you think Madonna needs to be any more relevant, you clearly have no clue on how much relevant she will always be. Like you said, she's a legend and she could not be more relevant than legendary status even if she wants to.  nicki4

Also, please get some taste cuz Bitch I'm Madonna is THAT bop, to the extent that even Gaga decided to collaborate with Sophie too. gaga1

51 minutes ago, The One Beyond All said:

Also, please get some taste cuz Bitch I'm Madonna is THAT bop, to the extent that even Gaga decided to collaborate with Sophie too. gaga1

Bitch I'm Madge is literally the worst song on Rebel Heart, even Illuminati is superior. 

My straight friends thought Madonna passed away in 2011 ari7

Most of the straight people who realise she is in fact still with us have scathed her desperate cameo on this song. It definitely won't be a single, it's like having Amanda Knox on a feature! 

1 minute ago, Q U E E N said:

My straight friends thought Madonna passed away in 2011 ari7

Most of the straight people who realise she is in fact still with us have scathed her desperate cameo on this song. It definitely won't be a single, it's like having Amanda Knox on a feature! 

Nasty. nicki5fall8

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Bitch I'm Madge is literally the worst song on Rebel Heart, even Illuminati is superior. 

its okay not everyone has taste. But you should consider that great musicians of the caliber of Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Kanye West, Miley Cirus, Katy Perry and Diplo all accepted to do a cameo for that song and you should then ask yourself if those artist's hears are less functioning than yours bey9

Without Bitch I'm The Goddess, Rebel Heart would be pure trash and a real embarrassment for Madonna's legacy. Luckily that song proved that Madonna is still a trendsetting and she can still make you shake your ass. Not a coincidence that Bitch I'm Madonna was by far the most successful song from Rebel Heart. When you think of that album you think of that song. Now breathe and repeat with me: what Madonna did on Rebel Heart?

She did THAT!

iIFJTZX.gif

2 hours ago, Vice said:

Madonna fans are the ones who should be disappointed or whatever. It seems here that haters are more upset and pressed than actual fans. um2 

I don't like it, but as long it isn't Madonna's song. I am cool with it. I wouldn't call her desperate with that song, since it isn't her song. And Madonna has been a feature artists on many songs by nobodies through her career. And when it comes to her new album, if there will be rap features, I wouldn't call her desperate if the music is great. Lana also had rap features on her last album.

And I don't know why you are mentioning other people. MJ had many embarrassing moments. You obviously didn't pay attention to Mariah's career lately. Cher can be embarrassing too. When it comes to Gaga, it is refreshing she stopped being an embarrassment with dumb lyrics and concepts, and costumes that she "wears" in private too. eve1 

3 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Madonna fans are the ones who should be disappointed or whatever. It seems here that haters are more upset and pressed than actual fans. um2 

Im a madonna stan sis ari9 but im not going to be delusional ever since Confessions madonna has been trying constantly to appeal to the younger generation by making desperate attempts 

8 minutes ago, Vice said:

Im a madonna stan sis  but im not going to be delusional ever since Confessions madonna has been trying constantly to appeal to the younger generation by making desperate attempts 

As I said, she's been doing things like this during her whole career. ari9 First of all, she was 48 when she released Confessions and her young audience wasn't bigger than Rihanna's or Beyonce's or Britney's back then too. ari9 But she still topped the charts cause of the music, and cause not only the teenagers are buying music. ari9

8 minutes ago, Vice said:

Im a madonna stan sis ari9 but im not going to be delusional ever since Confessions madonna has been trying constantly to appeal to the younger generation by making desperate attempts 

The only desperate attempts imo were HC album and BIM (song and video). HC wasn't really an album just for younger generation,  it was more a product for USA. 

BIM had some creativity, but it was a bad experiment. It was cheap. On the other hand, using celebs in a music video doesn't have to be a bad thing, but BIM music video was unoriginal, so it was a mess.

Aside from that, Madonna has been Madonna most of her time. That Drake incident wasn't desperate, but it was just pointless. 

1 hour ago, The One Beyond All said:

its okay not everyone has taste. But you should consider that great musicians of the caliber of Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Kanye West, Miley Cirus, Katy Perry and Diplo all accepted to do a cameo for that song and you should then ask yourself if those artist's hears are less functioning than yours bey9

Without Bitch I'm The Goddess, Rebel Heart would be pure trash and a real embarrassment for Madonna's legacy. Luckily that song proved that Madonna is still a trendsetting and she can still make you shake your ass. Not a coincidence that Bitch I'm Madonna was by far the most successful song from Rebel Heart. When you think of that album you think of that song. Now breathe and repeat with me: what Madonna did on Rebel Heart?

She did THAT!

iIFJTZX.gif

I couldn't really care who was in the video, I'm talking about the song not the video. 

BIM is just cheap, as for success i can't really comment, but Living For Love was a top 30 hit here, BIM didn't chart. 

Living For Love & Ghosttown are bops, Bitch I'm Madge is just irritating. 

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I couldn't really care who was in the video, I'm talking about the song not the video. 

BIM is just cheap, as for success i can't really comment, but Living For Love was a top 30 hit here, BIM didn't chart. 

Living For Love & Ghosttown are bops, Bitch I'm Madge is just irritating. 

Living for flop and ghostshit both failed to even enter the billboard hot 100. The only reason LFF performed better in the rest of the world was cuz it was the QOP's lead single. If BIM would have been the lead instead, it would have been a top10 hit for sure. Everything, from the sound, the melody, the chorus, the visual and the performance of BIM is superior. The reason why so many stars agreed to do a cameo on its mv is cuz it is a fucking bop. She really did THAT.

7 minutes ago, The One Beyond All said:

Living for flop and ghostshit both failed to even enter the billboard hot 100. The only reason LFF performed better in the rest of the world was cuz it was the QOP's lead single. If BIM would have been the lead instead, it would have been a top10 hit for sure. Everything, from the sound, the melody, the chorus, the visual and the performance of BIM is superior. The reason why so many stars agreed to do a cameo on its mv is cuz it is a fucking bop. She really did THAT.

That's cute...

Actually this remix makes BIM a bop and not irritating....

Living For Love & Ghosttown are still better

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.