Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Andres

Lana posts "Cinnamon" snippet

Queen of reusing song titles! "Cinnamon" was scrobbled by a reliable insider way back in 2011 and was speculated to be a concept demo for Radio, at the time. Guess she's forgotten about that, like she did with that "Starry Eyed" song from the hospital. jj2 

1 hour ago, Americunt said:

Queen of reusing song titles! "Cinnamon" was scrobbled by a reliable insider way back in 2011 and was speculated to be a concept demo for Radio, at the time. Guess she's forgotten about that, like she did with that "Starry Eyed" song from the hospital. jj2 

or that could have been false information oprah14 

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

The dude who scrobbled it had access to the files from the initial hack, so nope!

just a thought oprah14 

just a fyi the Last.FM bar in your sig cuts off (i keep my sigs at 240 px height to prevent that)

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

just a thought oprah14 

just a fyi the Last.FM bar in your sig cuts off (i keep my sigs at 240 px height to prevent that)

Quite intentional. I have part of the signature box blocked on my end, which increases the available space to 300 pixels.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.