Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Beykashi49

Which is your fave Beyoncé album?

Beyoncé  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which bey album??

40 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

All of her last 3 albums are interchangeable when it comes to which one is the best. 

Serving QUALITY this decade. All other faves are SHOOK

1 hour ago, Ghostface said:

All of her last 3 albums are interchangeable when it comes to which one is the best. 

Literally this! Self-Titled holds a special place in my heart though, so I'll have to go with that one for now!

On 11/18/2018 at 2:38 PM, Lord Stoneheart said:

let me rank them all since the sektion needs our posts and theres nothing I love more than to shoving my opinion down everyone's throats

1. Lemonade
  2. 4
  3. BEYONCÉ
  4. Dangerously In Love
  5. B'Day
  6. EVERYTHING IS LOVE
  7. I Am... Sasha Fad

Your least favourite album has some beautiful songs on it, even though you don't the like the album as a whole. Sweet Dreams, Halo, If I Were A Boy, Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Video Phonebey5

4 hours ago, Littleswiftie said:

Your least favourite album has some beautiful songs on it, even though you don't the like the album as a whole. Sweet Dreams, Halo, If I Were A Boy, Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Video Phonebey5

yeah but with a total of 20 songs its bloated and full of filler unlike the rest of her albums that are way more tightly constructed, that's why I ranked it as the lowest sia1 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.