Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Light Years

KM94 Length

Am I the only one who feels like KM94 should only be 7 tracks, ending after Automatic Love?

Where Has The Love Gone, Falling, and Time Will Pass You By are cute, but they’re the most sprawling songs on the album and they don’t really go anywhere... Also, Automatic Love works perfectly as the closing song kylie7

7 hours ago, Aidan. said:

I wish she had worked in other tracks from that era ie ones from the original sessions which are amazing cry7 And then done some shuffling around to make it all work

Some of the tracks on Hits+ from that era are truly brown cow stunning and it's a bit offensive that the songs I mentioned made it in over a few of those... but at least it's not X dead2

36 minutes ago, Domy said:

no, where has the love gone and falling are my faves, i love that all the tracks are super long katy8

I don’t hate long songs, it’s just that I don’t like those as much in particular because they don’t do as much as the other songs on the album mad5

5 hours ago, Light Years said:

I don’t hate long songs, it’s just that I don’t like those as much in particular because they don’t do as much as the other songs on the album mad5

they’re different but i love how stylish they are

different tastes! i find automatic love and dangerous game to be amazing but they’re not the songs that i would listen on my own, only when i listen to the album, i guess im just gay like that moo1

the album is great, but girl ain't nobody got time for those long ass songs. moo10 confide in me, where has the love gone, put yourself in my place, surrender and if i was your lover are among her best songs. moo10

58 minutes ago, Roman Zolanski said:

the album is great, but girl ain't nobody got time for those long ass songs. moo10 confide in me, where has the love gone, put yourself in my place, surrender and if i was your lover are among her best songs. moo10

That's another reason I would cut it down moo12 When the shortest song is just under 5 minutes, it does tend to drag on moo12

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.