Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

The Grammys are a joke

2 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

This year I hate to say its true tho. A lot of female pop stars put out such lackluster work and fell into so many trends while watering it down.. It was bad. 

not Kesha tho kesha8 

The Grammys suck because whenever they actually have great nominees who are deserving of the award, it almost always goes to some lame ass other act. I don't expect this time to be any different. Fuck whoever votes for these awards.

On 10/14/2018 at 11:16 AM, Luca said:

They have to step up and yet when they do they get paid dust? lol3 I love Adele, but talking about watering it down when she hasn't even done anything else besides sitting on a chair singing wedding songs is in this case better than Beyoncé creating an album with various genres and an entire movie that features a visual for every song? lol3

Can we not come for Adele, like my girl still makes quality music so the shade here is quite invalid. 

But yes, the Grammys for many years have been poor decision makers. When only three women of African American ethnicity have won Album of the Year, quality albums like Bey's self-titled and Kendrick's last two rudely snubbed they ave set their mark as the least appreciated music show ever.

7 hours ago, Just Whitney said:

Can we not come for Adele, like my girl still makes quality music so the shade here is quite invalid. 

I'm not coming for Adele, all I'm telling is that the grammys are quite hypocritical. lol3 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.