Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Merryem

OGHs lost. Why?

OGHS around the world are LOSING as gaga continues to prove her talent, acclaim, beauty, success, and relevancy. ASIB debuting at #1 with sales their dusty faves could only dream of now...only female with 5 #1 albums this decade...Shallow proving to be a natural SMASH, breaking into the top 10 during a period of time where hip hop is dominating...why? lmfao2 ACCLAIMED movie, ACCLAIMED soundtrack, huge GP relevancy...OGHS told me this would never happen again so why is it happening right now? Keep in mind these are the OGHs that were denying her success right until the very end, even now still lmfao2 why are they so pressed? why do they continue to lose while gaga wins? lmfao2 oh i almost forgot @Yzma  @Jjang @Rebel Bitch @Nocturn tag any obsessed OGHS and ask them how her ass tastes 💋💋💋💋💋

00f3cee726.png

18 minutes ago, Merryem said:

OGHS around the world are LOSING as gaga continues to prove her talent, acclaim, beauty, success, and relevancy. ASIB debuting at #1 with sales their dusty faves could only dream of now...only female with 5 #1 albums this decade...Shallow proving to be a natural SMASH, breaking into the top 10 during a period of time where hip hop is dominating...why? lmfao2 ACCLAIMED movie, ACCLAIMED soundtrack, huge GP relevancy...OGHS told me this would never happen again so why is it happening right now? Keep in mind these are the OGHs that were denying her success right until the very end, even now still lmfao2 why are they so pressed? why do they continue to lose while gaga wins? lmfao2 oh i almost forgot @Yzma  @Jjang @Rebel Bitch @Nocturn tag any obsessed OGHS and ask them how her ass tastes 💋💋💋💋💋

00f3cee726.png

lmfao2 

i need to figure out your atrl usernames. I should've made mine something different lol3

5 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

uM! Its bEcause of BraDLey! just like How chEEk 2ChEk's sales werE BC of ToNy!

aQVsfNB.gif 

But they were. oprah14 

Anyway, once again you guys are getting cocky and annoying as fuck because after YEARS of flopping she is coming back with a movie that is somewhat successful. And? It’s not like she’s suddenly on her 2010-level of success again. You guys should really wait for her studio album to come out before y’all embarrass yourselves again. lol3 

6 minutes ago, Yzma said:

But they were. oprah14 

Anyway, once again you guys are getting cocky and annoying as fuck because after YEARS of flopping she is coming back with a movie that is somewhat successful. And? It’s not like she’s suddenly on her 2010-level of success again. You guys should really wait for her studio album to come out before y’all embarrass yourselves again. lol3 

But you kept making threads saying she would flop. That isn't annoying? And what is her next album going to prove? It won't take anything away from this hit era we are currently in. Now that the era is a hit, you say it doesn't matter. But you were screaming FLOP! FLOP!; FLOP! before the era even started. aretha1

56 minutes ago, Yzma said:

But they were. oprah14 

Tony with Gaga - 

Duets II (2011) - #1 on Billboard, RIAA: Platinum, ARIA: 2× Platinum, BPI: Gold, MC: Platinum

Cheek To Cheek (2014) - #1 on Billboard, RIAA: Gold, ARIA: Gold, MC: Platinum, BPI: Silver

Tony without Gaga - 

The Silver Lining: The Songs of Jerome Kern (2015) - #96 on Billboard

Love Is Here to Stay (with Diana Krall) (2018) - #11 on Billboard

You were saying?

Rihanna-Shocked-Reaction-Gif-At-An-Award 

1 hour ago, Yzma said:

But they were. oprah14 

Can you like shut the fuck up cause the only thing that’s embarrassing now is you lmfao1 

3 hours ago, Yzma said:

But they were. oprah14 

skdskdks when ur the one spamming threads about gaga flopping and then try to come for US, whew the lack of self awareness POPPED out

3 hours ago, Yzma said:

It’s not like she’s suddenly on her 2010-level of success again.

1. It's shaping up to be. Just with a different image and that makes you think she is not. bey7
  2. So what? Do you only have to re-peak in order to be successful? bey7
  3. 10 days after release: DpgNASHU0AA-qbz.jpgbey7 
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.