Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Ariana splits with Pete Davidson, is she coming?

Girl   

19 members have voted

1. 1. What did I say

• Yes, Miss Ariana is coming, AG5 will be global with her first number one and Grammy wins.
    • No, it’s too late for her. She will not be getting any bigger, she will remain below the likes of global Selena and Miley.

It seems the bubblegum pop singer has finally called off her obviously PR engagement to strong chinned SNL comedian, Pete Davidson. 

Now that the “One Last Time” singer has realized that getting engaged 3 weeks after breaking up with a long time boyfriend, for clout doesn’t translate into album sales. Will she use the breakup to push her new album, coming just a few months after critically overrated flop SweetnLow.

I predicted this not to long ago, am I right? Is Ariana gearing up for a major relevance surge into Supreme Pop Girl status? The likes not seen since Gaga, and Katy? Will AG5 produce the big headed and small bodied high belt chantueses first number one single? 

Disqus!

1 minute ago, Jose said:

she's already above Selena, Miley and Demi tho demi1 

Miley’s a global house hold name, with over 20 million album sales and multiple classics and a number one.

Selena a house hold name and most followed person on Instagram and 15 consecutive top 40 hits. 

Demi had critically acclaimed “Sorry Not Sorry” and her latest album charted longer in the Billboard 200 Top 10, than Ariana’s critically acclaimed Sweetener.

How is she above?

4 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Miley’s a global house hold name, with over 20 million album sales and multiple classics and a number one.

Selena a house hold name and most followed person on Instagram and 15 consecutive top 40 hits. 

Demi had critically acclaimed “Sorry Not Sorry” and her latest album charted longer in the Billboard 200 Top 10, than Ariana’s critically acclaimed Sweetener.

How is she above?

Miley was very globlal and I won't deny that, Hannah Montana was a show made to boost her career, and it's part of almost every person childhood, but check the numbers after Bangerz lol3 both Younger Now and Her Dead Petz got mixed reviews, 58/100 and 60/100, Younger Now sold nothing and Malibu was a top 10 hit while NTLFTC was a top 3 hit, even Breathin' peaked at #22 before being announced as single jj3 

Selena has a name since 2009, maybe before since she started on Tv, and yes, she has 15 consecutive top 40 hits, becuase unlike ariana, she doesn't release flop christmas songs as singles, aslso TheWay and Come & Get it are both 3x platinum, tho jj3 and since Hands To Myself Selena hadn't had a solo top 10 hit, it was early 2016... Ariana's God is a Woman was #8 so... 

Demi's best album is Tell Me You Love Me anyway, surely she has evolved but her pasts albums were full of fillers, (Just like Yours Truly anyway I recognize) and TMYLM deserves it clap3 sadly she only released two singles from that album, one did well, the other didn't, she needs to promote more I guess? she only cared for Echame la Culpa, which didn't do that well too, on USA, but here on South America that gave her a bigger name, she needs to step up her game, she's at the same level of Ariana I dare to tell demi1 

Dear OP,

in which planet do you live? Cuz on planet Earth, Ariana is a bigger house hold name than Gaga. Indeed, while Gaga had to move to acting career cuz nobody was here for her last albums, Ariana released the best music video of all time. And it happened that in that music video there was an appearance from the highest rank pop girl of all time, also known as the one and only queen of pop Madonna, who officially acknowledged Ariana as the main pop girl of today. Madonna has never made a cameo on Gaga, Rihanna, Miley or Demi's videos. Let me tell you why. It's simple: cuz they are not worthy.

You got to realize that great artists don't win grammys and grammys do not make artists great.

Furthermore, Cher got the title of "goddess" of pop without having a single #1 album. This means that having a #1 it is not a main requisite to be successful. What you need to be succesfull at the end of the day is talent. And that is what distinguish Arilegend from all the other trashy female pop girls of today 

69BB2A2C-4DD9-4511-B04B-AD2D1E8533AF.jpe

1 hour ago, The One Beyond All said:

Dear OP,

in which planet do you live? Cuz on planet Earth, Ariana is a bigger house hold name than Gaga. Indeed, while Gaga had to move to acting career cuz nobody was here for her last albums, Ariana released the best music video of all time. And it happened that in that music video there was an appearance from the highest rank pop girl of all time, also known as the one and only queen of pop Madonna, who officially acknowledged Ariana as the main pop girl of today. Madonna has never made a cameo on Gaga, Rihanna, Miley or Demi's videos. Let me tell you why. It's simple: cuz they are not worthy.

You got to realize that great artists don't win grammys and grammys do not make artists great.

Furthermore, Cher got the title of "goddess" of pop without having a single #1 album. This means that having a #1 it is not a main requisite to be successful. What you need to be succesfull at the end of the day is talent. And that is what distinguish Arilegend from all the other trashy female pop girls of today 

69BB2A2C-4DD9-4511-B04B-AD2D1E8533AF.jpe

You see I was gonna let this lie slide. I can let you THINK Ariana is a bigger name than Godga. I can let you THINK that “God is a woman” is the best Pop girl video of all time. I can let you THINK Madonna determines who’s a main pop girl.

But I will NOT let you shade me and mental illness. You thought you were cute posting my header didn’t you? Hahaha, oh yeah you did. Well I’m even cuter, and luckily @Hunty Bear is currently viewing this thread. 

And I know like the good moderator he is, he won’t stand for that. So I hope you enjoy the warning point.

and I hope it was worth it

Sincerely, Winnie 💋

19 minutes ago, TheKing said:

Except Sweetener didnt flop

Out of the top 10 in less than 8 weeks? Check!

Humongous 2nd week drop, and now selling less than 30k weekly? Check!

Lead single failed to hit no.1 even thought it was highly anticipated, had high exposure performances, music video, and discount? Check!

Album regarded as one of her worst by die hard fans? Check!

Hyped singles Breathin and God is a Woman barely scraped top 10 and 20 respectively, and are falling HARD? Check!

it seems Ariana can’t compare, right @Hylia?

1 minute ago, Winnie. said:

Lead single failed to hit no.1 even thought it was highly anticipated, had high exposure performances, music video, and discount? Check!

Hyped singles Breathin and God is a Woman barely scraped top 10 and 20 respectively, and are falling HARD? Check!

Idk stats or how they work but I like the alberm

10 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Stats dont matter to me

1 hour ago, Winnie. said:

Where are With You and GTFO? bey7 

7 hours ago, Winnie. said:

You see I was gonna let this lie slide. I can let you THINK Ariana is a bigger name than Godga. I can let you THINK that “God is a woman” is the best Pop girl video of all time. I can let you THINK Madonna determines who’s a main pop girl.

But I will NOT let you shade me and mental illness. You thought you were cute posting my header didn’t you? Hahaha, oh yeah you did. Well I’m even cuter, and luckily @Hunty Bear is currently viewing this thread. 

And I know like the good moderator he is, he won’t stand for that. So I hope you enjoy the warning point.

and I hope it was worth it

Sincerely, Winnie 💋

Lmfao. Ofc you'll let me think and post my thoughts on this pathetic thread, cuz there is still freedom of speech and you must respect different opinions. 

Said that, you are not the only one suffering of mental illness and you are not the only one who can use that picture. I've been recovered in a mental health house and altho I've been released I am still not 100% mentally healthy. I still got to see the psychologist once a month 😥 It was no shade at all, but the simple truth. I am out of my medication rn and therefore I am not able to control my nerves. 

Back to the topic, Madonna has earned the right to determine who's the main pop girl, while the Grammys have not. lana1

9 hours ago, The One Beyond All said:

Lmfao. Ofc you'll let me think and post my thoughts on this pathetic thread, cuz there is still freedom of speech and you must respect different opinions. 

Said that, you are not the only one suffering of mental illness and you are not the only one who can use that picture. I've been recovered in a mental health house and altho I've been released I am still not 100% mentally healthy. I still got to see the psychologist once a month 😥 It was no shade at all, but the simple truth. I am out of my medication rn and therefore I am not able to control my nerves. 

Back to the topic, Madonna has earned the right to determine who's the main pop girl, while the Grammys have not. lana1

I don’t have to respect ANYTHING, and if I want to incinerate your edges I could, and you wouldn’t do anything about it. Pathetic!

Good to know, glad you went to MY profile and took MY header, obviously shading me. You thought you were so slick huh? Well you’re not, and you will still receive that warning point, and you will enjoy it. 

And no Madonnas old ass has never been able to determine the next pop star, and NEVER will. Unfortunately, the GP determines that dummy. Madonna barely has any say on which order she gets to take her multiple medications. She is a non-factor, and that’s why she’s been cuddling up with racist flops like Camila for attention! Embarrassing. 

Meanwhile Mariah, REMAINS on top, with a NEW album, award show PERFORMANCES, and multiple residencies. Oh and a nice body and young looking face, something even 35 gallons of MDNA’s semen-based skin care can’t give you. 

2 hours ago, Winnie. said:

I don’t have to respect ANYTHING, and if I want to incinerate your edges I could, and you wouldn’t do anything about it. Pathetic!

Good to know, glad you went to MY profile and took MY header, obviously shading me. You thought you were so slick huh? Well you’re not, and you will still receive that warning point, and you will enjoy it. 

And no Madonnas old ass has never been able to determine the next pop star, and NEVER will. Unfortunately, the GP determines that dummy. Madonna barely has any say on which order she gets to take her multiple medications. She is a non-factor, and that’s why she’s been cuddling up with racist flops like Camila for attention! Embarrassing. 

Meanwhile Mariah, REMAINS on top, with a NEW album, award show PERFORMANCES, and multiple residencies. Oh and a nice body and young looking face, something even 35 gallons of MDNA’s semen-based skin care can’t give you. 

It is not obvious to me. Where is the shade? I just explained to you the intention behind that pic, dummy. Ofc I took it from your profile, but with all good intention my friend. Moreover, you do not own the rights of that pic. Everyone can take it and use it.  You should feel honored that I took it. I would never make fun of the mental illness of somebody, because I suffer of mental illness myself. It was me appropriating ur image rather than mocking it. 
Please do not incinerate me edges, whatever that means! Instead, try to be more lovely and stop threatening me or telling me what I should think or enjoy, cuz then I can lose my patience and as I told you I'm out of my meds!!
Back to the topic, Madonna already crowed Britney as a princess and now she has done the same with Ariana. It is the queen that decides who is her successor, not an old committee of corrupted men. If you wanna talk about the GP, then you should know that Ariana is WAYYY more successful than Gaga. Ariana's lead single NTLTC debuted at #3 in the US (while Shallow debuted at #5) and at #1 worldwide (while Shallow at #27). In other words, Ariana is charting higher than Gaga. Moreover, she is more streamed.

On top of that, Lady Gaga's name is becoming forgotten, because her last headlines were ages ago. The unfortunate event of Manchester, on the other hand, has made headlines all over the world and nobody will ever forget her name anytime soon; while Gaga needs that oscar so bad to be really remembered. I conclude saying that If Mariah would start using the universally acclaimed miraculous MDNA skin care she would look way hotter! moo5

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.