Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Why do OGH’s always lose?

42 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Neither of them were leads or promoted 

Rihanna’s lead single (featuring a musical legend and Kanye West) peaked only one spot higher before she sold out for a cheap Drake-fueled hit. That’s the difference between Gaga and Rhatbrit9

26 minutes ago, Simón. said:

USA is the world?

20 minutes ago, The One Beyond All said:

she's #27 in the world. Everybody CALM DOWN.ny12

She peaked at #5 in the largest music market, the USA. Songs from ANY country can chart there. Only 4 of them peaked above it.

Common sense is dead ny12 

I mean Million Diseases and Nope peaked within the top 10, didn’t they? gaga3 Are those considered hits?

Like I said before:

Call me when the lead single from her upcoming studio album does nearly as well and then we can talk. I doubt that anything she makes that isn’t promoted by an overhyped movie like A Star Is Born is gonna do well. oprah14 

Enjoy this era though. Yall kinda deserve it after ARTFLOP and Noanne. lol3 I will cackle if her pop material (given that ASIB won’t motivate her to keep doing country forever) flops again and she enters complete irrelevance again.

16 minutes ago, Yzma said:

I mean Million Diseases and Nope peaked within the top 10, didn’t they? gaga3 Are those considered hits?

Like I said before:

Call me when the lead single from her upcoming studio album does nearly as well and then we can talk. I doubt that anything she makes that isn’t promoted by an overhyped movie like A Star Is Born is gonna do well. oprah14 

Enjoy this era though. Yall kinda deserve it after ARTFLOP and Noanne. lol3 I will cackle if her pop material (given that ASIB won’t motivate her to keep doing country forever) flops again and she enters complete irrelevance again.

i'll call u when Madonna fails to chart on the bubbling under 

UMge4i7.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.