Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Watch Taylor's commercial for directvnow

Just now, Arya said:

I'm sorry, this PUTA can film a commercial with her PIXAR MOVIE CATS BUT can't PROMO the ABERM a tiny bit more? I'm salty kylie6

Cats have never questioned her reputation ( until this commercial ). jj2 Let them be. kylie6

1 hour ago, Ghostface said:

Maybe if you accept that aberm's advertising time is up, you wonn't hold grudges against these sophisticated creatures anymore. jj2

It was over immediately after Look was released though, that's what makes me salty kylie2

6 minutes ago, Arya said:

It was over immediately after Look was released though, that's what makes me salty kylie2

Look was enough promotion for the rest of the era apparently ( as if jj2 ) and let's not forget how radio's darling Delicate helped reputation later on. kylie2

31 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Look was enough promotion for the rest of the era apparently ( as if jj2 ) and let's not forget how radio's darling Delicate helped reputation later on. kylie2

lmfao2

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.