Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galactic-Tiger

Better soundtrack: Eminem vs Lady Gaga

Venom vs Shallow  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which song is musically superior?

• Venom
    • Shallow

5 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

Literally anybody voting Venom is just pressed at Gaga’s success and acclaim. We all know Venom isn’t a good song. I stan the Kamikase album and this song is trash. Don’t even try. brit10

I hate country music and I hate her singing voice in most of her current songs. oprah14 The song is nothing special. It’s overrated and overhyped.

Just now, Yzma said:

I hate country music and I hate her singing voice in most of ger current songs. oprah14 The song is nothing special. It’s overrated abd overhyped.

Gaga will never be good enough for you and that’s ok. She’s still winning.

1 minute ago, SWINΞ said:

Gaga will never be good enough for you and that’s ok. She’s still winning.

She will be when she wins back her artistic integrity and stops trying to be a basic ass country girl meets theater singer.

She used to be good when she surrounded herself with people who weren’t yes-sayers and understood her brand. Her current management is purely profit-oriented and they are wasting her potential. It’s a tragedy.

3 hours ago, Yzma said:

She will be when she wins back her artistic integrity and stops trying to be a basic ass country girl meets theater singer.

She used to be good when she surrounded herself with people who weren’t yes-sayers and understood her brand. Her current management is purely profit-oriented and they are wasting her potential. It’s a tragedy.

shure jan lmfao2lmfao2 the way haters try to talk to her like they know anything about artistic integrity lmfao2 the only thing that would take away from her artistic integrity is if she listened to the opinions of people like you lmfao2 

8 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

Literally anybody voting Venom is just pressed at Gaga’s success and acclaim. We all know Venom isn’t a good song. I stan the Kamikase album and this song is trash. Don’t even try. brit10

Same honestly 

the “ hook “ is so irritating 

10 hours ago, Yzma said:

When she was flopping you blamed her management for not promoting her shit properly and now when she’s doing great you’re blaming her management too? Interesting ngl interesting1 

Honestly, all of Eminem's songs since around 2010 sort of all sound the same, certainly the singles anyway, i don't really care for the rest of his albums. 

I've not listened to the ASIB soundtrack in full yet (Not really my sort of music). But Shallow easily beats Venom. 

Honestly, only remarkable thing bout Shallow r Gaga's vocals brit3

Venom is one of my fav songs from Eminem's latest album with The Ringer and Kamikaze just above it. The hook is impossible to forget and the lyrics are dope af rih5

Probably Gaga got so many votes on the poll cuz many users still believe to Eminem's homophobic allegations. Shame. mad9

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.