Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Why does vocal trinity have gay rumors?

D  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Girls

• Yes sing Yes gay
    • No, Gaga is the voice of the generation and has no gay rumors despite being queen of fags

Is this an example of LGBT excellence? Or did they just get so big, that they had to be taken down a notch? 

It has been rumored Mariah had lesbian relations with her close friend Da Brat and Missy Elliot, it is also wondered if she is asexual. 

Whitney was rumored to be a closet lesbian who had a sexual relationship with a close friend, but her mother wouldn’t support obviously, and she was a devout Christian woman. 

Lastly Celine, this is the one that most surprised me. You rarely hear anything about boring 90s legacy act Celine dion. But I have read multiple rumors about her lesbian relationships, overseas a lot of times. Now that she is free from her pedophile husband, perhaps she can pursue her truth. 

Plus: Lesbian rumors have also followed Christina Aguilera.

These rumors have never followed people that can’t sing, like Madonna. 

Also I think if Xtina was a lesbian like the OP was claiming, she would not be hiding it. She definitely would be the one to least give a shit about concealing something like that, whereas I can definitely see Mariah go to lengths to cover it up. rav2 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.