Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

"A Star Is Born" era is boring...

I mean how much longer do we have to keep this going. Sure, I'm happy for the critical and commercial success of the film/soundtrack, but I'm definitely bored. In 2009, I liked Gaga because of her pop/dance music and her innovative and bold ways made me a huge fan. But this? If I wanted to stan a boring HOT AC act I would've been stanning Pink or Kelly Clarkson. "Shallow" is a nice song, but its depressing. And so are the other ballads. So yea, it's just weird to me that the only way Gaga was truly able to find commercial success again was to completely abandon what she once was and now she's become this elegant, boring rich celebrity. Kinda reminds me of Madonna's boring 90s eras. oprah14 

Just now, Sylk said:

girl stfu with the excuses ya'll got nothing to say now that she's poppin so she's boring now jeez ny12 

I'm not going to be happy until she releases a follow up to "The Fame Monster" tbh. rav2 

7 minutes ago, Daphne Blake said:

nnnnnnnnnnn take it back.

Hide contents

she wishes.

I mean technically "A Star is Born" is a lot bigger than "Evita" so she's not really wishing much is she rav2 

12 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I'm not going to be happy until she releases a follow up to "The Fame Monster" tbh. rav2 

Gaga hasn’t yet nor do I predict her ever repeating herself (musically, we all know that stupid fucking 99 people in a room bullshit). If you’re on the train for TFM 2.0, get off on the next stop cause we are never headed that way.

Appreciate TFM for what it is. Don’t demand a carbon copy. Let it speak for itself. 

4 minutes ago, Royalty said:

So is the Liberation era

I somewhat agree with you. But not the actual album/music. Just the lack of promo. 

Also, SCREAMING at you trying to clock boring when you stan Lana ny5 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

I somewhat agree with you. But not the actual album/music. Just the lack of promo. 

ASIB ain’t boring too lol3 

18 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I mean technically "A Star is Born" is a lot bigger than "Evita" so she's not really wishing much is she rav2 

Madonna didn't had boring eras during the 90's. rav2

3 minutes ago, Roman Zolanski said:

omg rip3dead4

Hide contents

the album slays tho rav3

“Secret” is one of my fave’s for sure but there’s no denying from 1993-1996 she became a boring balladeer like Celine and Mariah rav3 

40 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

It was called "Bedtime stories" for a reason rav2 

The album has bops and the era had some of her most iconique and controversial moments...  the David Letterman interview, Human Nature etc. lol3

46 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

It was called "Bedtime stories" for a reason rav2 

It was some of her most experimental music she had released up to that point and has released to date, and the visuals were stunning. ari9

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.